Kudos to cpw

With all the negative feedback posted here, mine included its nice to have something good to say for once. A while back my granddaughter got ahold of my iphone & somehow deleted a truckload of apps on me including cpw. I thought i had lost everything, & over the course of a few weeks the team had found my town & got me reinstated in the game. I'd been kicked from my posse by then, but i expected that with no activity for a month or so. I'm just happy as all to have my game back, & once again kudos to the team. I still loathe gold rush though!!!!!!!! Lol

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    If you lost your posse check out The Legends and The Legends 2. We are always looking for new players to keep building up the posse ;)
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Glad they responded to you. If you tie it to a device or to a gamer name that is best. I have it tied to my iPad game name so even if the iPad is wiped it restores.(game center)
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Early on in game one of my guys lost his acct and they did the same. Yeah, it's awesome they take the time to help ppl.

Recruiting fragm really? Lol
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Or should I have said @Frag
    Always recruiting @Earl_1 . He said he was posseless so yes ill offer him a home ;)
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    Thanks frag, I started my own posse, i was invited back to my old one but decided to go my own way. I absolutely hate goldtush & it wouldnt be fair to anyone to join & not contribute on all events. This way i can play at my leisure & still get some event rewards, & if anyone joins up its the same for them.
    No stealee money from me frag lol
    Oops meant fatman lol
    Woe we have 3 posses. 2 active. One sleeper. When you don't wanna play you move over to #3

The door is open if you change your mind bud :)
    appreciate that, i'll keep it in mind if i get lonely:-)