Ummmm... Update?

Dear CPW,

When is an update coming? Even a little one would be welcome, like Legendary Wranglers and some bug fixes... That would at least let us know you guys are still alive!

Thanks.
TXP_Charlie

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Totally agree, CPW is losing a lot of players as of late, I am sure an update would get some interest back. We us to see updates and the news paper updated weekly, haven't see a newspaper or update since april
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I tell you nothing would make me happier than Legendary Wrangler. I have 50 notorious.

Give us something CPW.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Got to love those wranglers! I got 76 waiting since Febuary to be upgraded... <3
    Love to have a new challenge to sink my teeth into :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Wingman300
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    @KellyGrey hi Kelly, we don't hear much from you and your team, can you post an update to what players should expect to see in the future. Plans, changes, updates. The Legendary wrangler would be great, and also the court house so us players could get lvl 20 tnt Sally's and lvl 18 pickletons like in my cowbattles those are the levels I battle yet we can not upgrade to those levels.
    Wingman300DoodleAnn
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    The silence is deafening. I think the writing is on the wall folks.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    edited June 2016
    LOL Seems like it...
    Or we're a part of a cruel social experiment :scream:
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    Not again!!, not another cruel social experiment!
    There goes another New Years resolution down the drain!

When/If they release a Legendary Wrangler it would totally skew the game. They are so powerful already. I use them almost exclusively for everything except PvP. They would need to boost everything else to keep things in balance.
    Wingman300
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    @KellyGrey @Nekobasu Are you still there? Or did you all ran away from the game and us? The high lvl-players are getting bored, very bored! We need an update + upgrades and we need it fast!
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    Helloooooooooooooooo @Nekobasu @KellyGrey