Join Prairie Dawgs ^_^ low pressure posse

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Weeding never stops no matter how good your posse is. Some of the blame goes to the developers. People get bored so they find other stuff to do
    ladyzoot
  • ConchoConcho Member Posts: 8
    Great Posse. Grab the spot while you can. No leeches.
  • ladyzootladyzoot Member Posts: 67
    edited June 2016
    Seems that way, hairyotter. I feel that is how I am keeping my posse advancing! Went from a third filled to now almost always filled, beating records each event. I am confident we will be in the top 50 soon. Ppl become inactive and I must recruit more. Cycle of the game =)

We have a spot if you would like to join
    MPH
    Welcome to our newest member, Red Tex!

We had one more get the boot, so we still have a spot open! Hurry in before the event starts!!
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    Fun posse, nice easy going leader and members. Grab that last spot before the next event
    We have 2 openings! Hurry in before the next event!
    Hurry before the next event starts!! We'd love to have you!
    Great posse! Just need a few more active members to push us on to the leader boards!
  • captainmecaptainme Member Posts: 9
    active fun members are welcome
    ladyzoot
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    Fun, low pressure posse. Come join up before the next event. We need a couple of active players to help give us that final push to the leaderboard
    ladyzoot
  • mavericktimmavericktim Member Posts: 10
    We've got a good.posse we are getting better each event. If you want fun come and join us. 1st round at the saloon is on me.
    ladyzoot
    You guys are so great :) Love this posse!

3 spots open! Get in before the next event!!
    Still have spots open! Great, friendly folks! Come join us!
  • FairFair Member Posts: 1
    Just want to say a few words.

I wasn't with the posse in the beginning, but been with the posse in MY beginning. I used to play Call of Duty, Heroes. The leader there was unavailable because he was serving a 45 day sentence in his county jail and he was the only one who could delete inactives. Needless to say, the group fell apart. There is no worry about that in Prairie Dawgs. Our leader has no pending warrants for her arrest (that I know of!).

I see lots of posses with quotas. There is none to speak of here. I see lots of posses with drama. There is no drama here. The only pressure here is the pressure you put on yourself.

If you are starting out and looking for a posse, look no further. If you have been with a posse that had unreachable quotas for you and you still want to play but in a relaxed environment, look no further. If you've been with a posse that has more drama than a Shakespeare play and want a more low key posse, look no further.

Hope I convinced someone to join. I've been convinced months ago.
    ladyzootLisaLou
    Aw Fair =) Thanks for taking the time to write this. We are so glad to have you with us!! And don't worry, I have no pending warrants lol
    Come on folks! Get in before the next event starts!
    We have a few openings and need some active members. No pressure, we just ask that you try during events.
    ladyzoot
  • mavericktimmavericktim Member Posts: 10
    We are a good bunch. Come play and have a laugh or two.
    ladyzoot
  • ConchoConcho Member Posts: 8
    Come on over and check us out. If ya dont like it, no big loss, just a bit of time. No drama, no bs. Have fun and be active.
    ladyzoot
    Such a good group!! Come check us out! We look forward to meeting you!
    Still room ya'll :)
    Need a low pressure posse, join us ^_^
    We are running low on deputies! Any level welcome!! Come join us today ^_^
    Low pressure, helpful group ^_^
    LisaLou
  • LisaLouLisaLou Member Posts: 22
    I am a lvl 34. My avg event score is 24k we had a good posse but only 12 playing now. Can I come and try you lot out? Lisalou
    ladyzoot
  • LisaLouLisaLou Member Posts: 22
    Just checked, my score is 17 not 24k - Dad I got it wrong again, so they say.... !
    ladyzoot
    Come on by Lisa Lou!
    2 open spots. A few new members have added to the fun.
    We have 2 openings in a fun group. Low minimum.
  • dustydusty Member Posts: 7
    You appear full now?