Forum Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to the official forums of The Walking Dead: Our World. Above all, Next Games wants to promote a friendly and constructive place to discuss all things related to our games. We have written a list of rules & guidelines below, please read through, understand and become one with them.
Note that the Admins and Moderators reserve the right to change, edit or delete any content posted within this forum at any time. We won’t make a habit of this, of course, but if you have any questions or need clarification about a decision don’t hesitate to send a message to the team. Any public topic asking for explanations will be removed, use private message for it.
Please note that moderators, administrators and staff will have the final word on any and all matters related to the forums. We are here to make sure that the forums remain a safe, fun and open place to discuss any and all things related to Next Games products and services. Everyone is welcome here, from all backgrounds, ages and groups. All we ask is that forum members respect the below guidelines and rules.
The current Next Games community team active on the TWD: OW forums are:
- @Morgen Community Manager (@NG_Filipe - ex-CM, no longer involved on the forums)
- @Dahlia @zbot Forum Moderators
There is also a number of active game developers on the forums. They can be identified with the "Staff" tag, please be nice to them!
The rules of the forums are as follows:
- Don't Be Toxic. We will not tolerate rudeness, abuse, harassment or trolling of any kind and will take immediate action when necessary. Any abuse towards staff or moderators of this forum will absolutely not be tolerated.
- Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a issue, take it to private messages.
- You may not openly discuss any actions taken against you or your posts by a Next Games moderator, staff member or administrator.
- Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no: Flaming*: (No verbal attacking of other players) or Trolling* (Don’t provoke your fellow forum users.)
- Keep your posts constructive. If you have a issue with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.
- The reputation, post reporting and private messaging systems are in place to create a positive environment. Don’t use them to harass other members.
- No posting of personal information of any kind. No doxxing. No witch hunts.
- Keep links to phishing sites and spam to yourself.
- Link shorteners are not allowed in titles, posts, comments and signatures.
- Respect the forum’s topic and keep discussions in the right place.
- Do not try to speak on behalf of Next Games or any of the staff of Next Games.
- Respect the privacy of private messages. Don’t post personal messages publicly unless you have the express permission of the other person in the conversation.
- One forum account per user.
- Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
- Thread necromancy: Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.
- Derailing: Keep discussion on-topic. There’s an off-topic subforum for unrelated chat.
The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits. Talking or discussing cheating, hacking or game exploits. This also includes discussion on how to play OW on unsupported services or devices.
- Porn, anything unsafe for work, gore, copyrighted material.
- Pirated software and media of any kind.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even in jest
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- NO SPOILERS. Seriously, don't spoil the show. Don't be that person, it's not cool.
If you see another member breaking the rules please report the post to the admin & moderator team immediately.
This discussion has been closed.