Join RR DYNASTY! Discord

AdoraAdora Member Posts: 19
edited July 13 in Community Platforms

RR DYNASTY - Our World's biggest and best Alliance is Recruiting new members and teams!
Come slay in one of our teams or just come to make friends on our Discord Server. Bring yourself, bring your friends, bring your team! We will place you on a team that matches your own game play and activity level. You do not have to rotate. You will always have a home with us.
Requirements range anywhere from Free Play - to 2,000+ MC (missions complete).
We also have a group focused strictly on events, super fun and run by Pain Walker! 
 If this sounds like something that might interest you, join the discord link and mention this ad!
Our Discord server has a tonne of fun & helpful channels that all members have access to! We may be 20 teams, but we are 1 family.
Come see what everyone is talking about! Be a part of something amazing! Be a part of the RR DYNASTY!
We use Discord to communicate. https://discord.gg/ZDcFqTv 
DLichaharshmanSheva69Ayla_Blu_PirateQueenHeatherynCaitlynGrace8

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,544
    There is also an Event only Group... So no MC  :)

Playing Events Only? Come and play with GrandTheftTokens We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Sheva69
  • AdoraAdora Member Posts: 19
    NEW SEASON FAST APPROACHING!! COME GET YOUR REWARDS!!!
    Sheva69Ayla_Blu_PirateQueen
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 15
    As soon as I joined RR Dynasty, i knew I had found my forever home. We are a right bunch of dirty minded ****ers lol.

We have an awesome community, we have a lot of fun and with 20 teams currently, we have a team to match any level of play. 10 of our teams are on the Leaderboard, we have Free Play groups and we even have an Events Only team ran by Pain Walker. Something for everyone. 😘
    HeatherynAdoraCaitlynGrace8
  • CaitlynGrace8CaitlynGrace8 Member Posts: 3
    I joined RRemnants at the start of the last season. Found an ad randomly on reddit I think and im so glad I found u guys!
    I was in a team who’d lost interest and therefore I was losing interest too.
    I love being with people who are competitive in game but also supportive if you’ve got shit going down in the real world!