How to I make this go away?

On a phone, clicking my name doesn't make the red notification go away or take me to whatever the notification is for. How do I find out what it is using a phone?
Thanks!

DoorKey

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 608
    If you click on your user name where the number badge is, it will bring you to your profile. Then click the menu icon in the banner image and scroll down below your profile picture. There should be several link options including one called Notifications. You should be able to see from there what the notification is about. 

• aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    Dahlia said:
    If you click on your user name where the number badge is, it will bring you to your profile. Then click the menu icon in the banner image and scroll down below your profile picture. There should be several link options including one called Notifications. You should be able to see from there what the notification is about. 
    Thank you 
    Your Welcome. If that does not help you solve the issue then forcing your mobile browser into desktop mode would likely give you a better idea of what the notifications might be about. 
    Necro
  • NecroNecro Member Posts: 33
    Hey @Dahlia thank you so much. I was about to ask about the same issue. However, I stumbled across this by mistake and finally know :)