Tier 10 tile 21

HelmsHelms Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in General Discussions
My group has tried a few times can’t complete Tier 10 Sliver 5 tile 21 is impossible to complete the number is too high and not enough encounters with armored for my group and it seems to me all the numbers went up to complete the boards WHY it’s taking all the fun out of the game
aharshman

Comments

• Bury01Bury01 Member Posts: 4
    my friend this is all because the developers are too greedy people, they want you to donate as much as possible, light a lot of torches.
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    Helms said:
    My group has tried a few times can’t complete Tier 10 Sliver 5 tile 21 is impossible to complete the number is too high and not enough encounters with armored for my group and it seems to me all the numbers went up to complete the boards WHY it’s taking all the fun out of the game
    I find that whenever a tier gets too hard, it's sometimes best to just start over on a tier 1 team. It's not ideal but its more fun that way. Just leave 1 account (a wife or kid of someone in the group) in the main team so you can go back for end of season (EOS) rewards.
  • moomoomoomoo Member Posts: 1
    Or just play a bit harder lol. 
  • Jeronetj3Jeronetj3 Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2020
    We were kind of struggling on this tier too, it took us 4 days. But tier 11 took us less then 2 days. Keep pushing, flare and reflare those armoured only encounters and use the accumulated terminus maps when there are some close.

If you only have half a team try to find some more members.

If all of the above won’t work I suggest restarting on tier 1