When/How does Favorite cards in the profile change?

I’ve been playing for more than 1.5 years now and my Favorite cards in the profile are Leg Hershel (obviously, I’m using him a lot) and Defender AR, which I used to play with, but now I’m mostly using Conqueror. Is it amount of missions/kills with that weapon? I want my profile to show the actual picture, not some early 2019 setup... 

Comments

• TonksTonks Member Posts: 11
    Would like to know the same thing.
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 234
    Hello guys! Your favourite cards should be the ones you use most often. I am afraid that currently there is no option to change them manually. However, no worries, if you use other cards more often your favourite cards should be updated automatically after some time.
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 38
    I am certain that this is bugged. My favorite hero has changed over time but my favorite weapon has been stuck on wildcat for ages now. I haven’t touched it since my ocelot passed it forever ago.  
    SassyAsset
  • WhisperepsihWWhisperepsihW Member Posts: 1
    Mine is the opposite. It seems to have the weapon right but my hero shows Leg. Michonne which I very rarely use anymore.
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 160
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello guys! Your favourite cards should be the ones you use most often. I am afraid that currently there is no option to change them manually. However, no worries, if you use other cards more often your favourite cards should be updated automatically after some time.
    Most often since an account was created? And what is most often? Meaning in missions played, missions completed, or walkers killed?
  • AdoraAdora Member Posts: 19
    Yeah I am tried of seeing my fav weapon hero cards wrong. I would like to choose my own. My favs change often. 
    aharshmanJZom
  • leev211leev211 Member Posts: 9
    Mine has changed over time it used to be Darryl and lynx but it must have changed recently to Gabrielle and lynx. Although I think I’ve been using the patriot for longer than I used the lynx for
  • АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 16
    edited August 5
    NG_Filipe said:
    "After some time" seems bugged. I have 2.5M kills and 250k missions completed. I think for a year already I only use Conqueror if I have a choice and only use Defender when it is required on boards. So definitely "some time" has passed, haha. But not a big issue anyway ;) 
  • JazinaJazina Member Posts: 5
    edited August 11
    I've been playing since the game came out and I've been stuck on Carol. It has never changed for me and I very rarely use her anymore. It's just like the achievements...irrelevant and doesn't change/update lol. 
    Анунах
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 108
    It does take a bit for them to update as you have to exceed the use of the previous card. So the more kills/missions you have played the longer its going to be before they change.   Both my Hero and Weapon changed some time back.
    JZomCalavera
  • АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 16
    Ok, can confirm that my weapon card also changed. Either something was fixed or the usage of new weapon exceeded the old one. Woohoo! 
    Ok, can confirm that my weapon card also changed. Either something was fixed or the usage of new weapon exceeded the old one. Woohoo! 
    You got my hopes up. Mine still shows Wildcat. (There is no way it is my most used)
    And mine finally changed to Ranger!
  • stanbecstanbec Member Posts: 8
    While it's certainly not the biggest issue I would worry about and it doesn't affect gameplay, why wouldn't they update this based on what is being used in a recent time period? It can't be that hard to refresh it every 3 months or so