Same s... different day

WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 11
NG, sort it out ffs

Also got sever unavailable error msg

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 540
    Hello @Wolfe. We are not receiving any reports of server issues, could you please try to reload your game?

If this doesn't work please try to remove OW and install it again afterwards.
  • WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 11
    Omg a reply, u the only bod at NG then? Like I said, I received the server unavailable error msg. My connection is sound. 

I'm very tempted to uninstall the game. I wouldn't reload it though. My experience so far has been very suboptimal. 
    I understand you are upset Wolfe, but unfortunately, you are the only player reporting server issues. Have you been able to log in?
  • WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 11
    Yes. 
    Wasted another flare. So many rss wasted these last few days. 
    I understand, but as I wrote, no other Player has reported server issues during today, so this time around seems to have been related with your device.

If you have any issue, please do contact us through Player Support so that we can analyse your account and issue reported. I am not able to see your Player details through the Forum.
    Martin_Miracle
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 77
    Not the case NG, I've been playing on my home wifi for weeks since lockdown and I get this almost every hour but you close and reload :(

I think a lot of us can't be bothered to log it with support as its the same answer, close game and reload..

PS I've got a support ticket still outstanding from the weekend, can someone look at it ??
  • Martin_MiracleMartin_Miracle Member Posts: 5
    In fact, this has always been the case. Other players don’t give back, it doesn't mean that they don’t. Please pay attention to every player who is willing to speak up

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 515
    @Martin_Miracle this is a much different issue right now then what the Other poster was reporting. There is currently multiple reports of server issues. Though I can't be sure the East Coast of the US has just had a Hurricane/Tropical Storm go through so that might be the issue for some players but obviously not all.
  • mpbed930mpbed930 Member Posts: 1
    It's happening also to me, server still unavailable... 
This discussion has been closed.