Flares not showing up in free roam

swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
edited October 2020 in Bug Reports
Abe&Glenn NanaZslayer was just in free roam and used three compasses, shot off at least 6 flares to find farm encounters and only 2 flares show up on the board 

Comments

• swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    Abe&Glenn NanaZslayer was just in free roam and used three compasses, shot off at least 6 flares to find farm encounters and only 2 flares show up on the board. NEVER MIND I RESTARTED THE APP AND THEY ALL SHOWED UP CMON PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER HERE! 

• swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    Abe&Glenn NanaZslayer was just in free roam and used three compasses, shot off at least 6 flares to find farm encounters and only 2 flares show up on the board. NEVER MIND I RESTARTED THE APP AND THEY ALL SHOWED UP CMON PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER HERE! One more thing, what’s up with not getting bags from end of infestation missions are you going to fix that? I would really appreciate that.

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 660
    Hello @swtsugarme. I am happy to read that the flares showed up after a restart, but still odd case.

Related with Infestation reward bags, could you please contact Player Support and mention the time and date that occurred? It will ease the investigation. 

Thank you.
    swtsugarme
This discussion has been closed.