Game lagging...

Fah_QFah_Q Member Posts: 30
After the latest update, I was so excited by how fast everything in game loaded, and how smoothly it ran. But it has progressively gotten worse and worse. And I have seen others complain about the same thing. When I log in, I can play for maybe an hour tops before it starts freezing, lagging, etc. It will completely freeze my phone up so that it takes a few min just to get the game closed out. It isn't my phone, as soon as the game is closed it runs fine again. Then I re-open game, rinse and repeat every hour or so. It gets to the point it is unplayable at times 😕
Jeronetj3StewartJaycaydussWinchester63

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 540
    Hello @Fah_Q. Are you Android or iOS? Does it also happen while using the latest update?

Please share with us your in-game nickname, level and group so that we can investigate.
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 77
    I have the same problem but I get about 30 mins before it freezes up. I'm on android and yes I'm on the latest version.
    JaycaydussJeff1
    Level 28, skinrip & corpse inc.
    Anyone going to investigate this NG ?
    Jaycayduss
    Hello @Stewart, thanks for the information. I have shared it with the relevant team.
    Jeff1
  • JaycaydussJaycayduss Member Posts: 9
    Same here. I have daily lags in any type of missions since update version 14. It hasn't been fixed. I have restarted the game and the phone but it doesn't fix anything. Flares take ages to load. Kindly assist!! 
    Jeff1
  • benjamin6936benjamin6936 Member Posts: 2
    Hello :). Have a issue with the fps whenever i fire a shot towards the explosive barrel in missions, my game lags very badly, getting close to freezing. Other than that, my game also tend to be lagging in terms of performance. For instance, whenever i am cluicking on yhe reveal cards screen, it might lag, or when i want to click on missions, begin missions, it will also be laggy as i play for a longer time in my phone. My phone model is samsung galaxy a50s. Would appreciate it if there are any fixes! Thanks devs
    Jeff1Jaycayduss
    Hello @Jaycayduss and @benjamin6936 is this still happening? If yes, please contact our Player Support so that we can help you out.
    Jeff1Jaycayduss
  • Fah_QFah_Q Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2020
    @NG_Filipe I am on android

It was improving, but this latest update has made it even worse. If I even get notifications while playing, it freezes my entire game and takes me forever to get it closed. I can play a max of 5-10min before I have to restart. 

In game nickname is: [email protected]

Player level: 26

Team: Revolution Crew 
    Jeff1Jaycayduss
  • Jeff1Jeff1 Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    All of the above are recurring nightmares that comes with most every update that yall put out. Its also not just happening when you put out or (fix ) bugs.  Unfortunately , these same  issues and many others that Red ( another cheated, pissed off player on 1 of these posts that will likely stop spending $ or quit NG altogether ) is talking about. NG support cannot, or will not reimburse him , or anyone else anything without proof, but its very hard to prove anything to them especially when you cant document the problem when the game is screwed up at the time you need proof. CATCh 22
    I can't fathom the amount of times that I personally have been screwed out of expensive resources( ex: 10 of my flairs flying and lost due to NG issues  precious time on a specific tasks needed for finishing the tier requirements  resulting  in lost rewards, lost over-priced resources,  multiple or other hideous issues yall have been plagued with over the past 2 1/2 years only to be told that the problems were on my end. For the first 1 1/2  year's , I played our world  with 3-5  different phones symotaniously. Both platforms Androids and I phones.  All different years and models.  None of them very old. I have unlimited data, the fastest wi-fi ,a moble unlimited wi-fi puck and 5g.  Too many different variables for the problems to have always been on my end.  In my opinion, unrealistic compensation of player resources lost (if any given at all), due to NG errors, way above average game cost ( pay 2 play is ok as long as it is reasonable and not greedy and mist every players biggest complaint.  ENERGY CAP. Ya'll are literally stopping players from playing Our World.  With these three major ongoing problems still being an issue after 2 1/2 years of operation, it Is no wonder that NGs quarterly and yearly P&L statstatements look so dismal.  Player Retenston #s are downright scary.  You might wanna look at changing some of your polices to stop the mass exodus of players before you reach the point if no return. You have a big winner in this game if you would just learn to take better care of your investors/players. Your team has made great strides  in some areas. I love this game and would hate to see it fold.   Thank you for reading this post.  Please take it as constructive criticism.    Jeff
    edited October 2020
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello @Jaycayduss and @benjamin6936 is this still happening? If yes, please contact our Player Support so that we can help you out.
    Hi and thanks for your reply. It is still happening but less often. It happened just now.