Event suggestions and ideas

2»

Comments

• liftindivaliftindiva Member Posts: 23
    I could care less about PvP but some want it....why not make it along the lines of Pokémon Go? Meet up in " gyms" or whatever and get to it. Not sure about the logistics but you wanted ideas......now NG makes it work 
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 20
    I really liked the mini this time around, because it wasn’t monotonous like they usually are. Also the mystery packs were really good, but more important was the monotony! I normally HATE mini week because of the monotony!
    dinkydecker
  • ThreezThreez Member Posts: 6
    This event right now would be a great event if the rewards were epic and legendary weapons instead of heroes. 
  • MaeLDuiNMaeLDuiN Member Posts: 39
    Sheva69 said:
    Also the mystery packs were really good
    Yeah, great way to get unlimited amount of tokens and trade them to legendary weapons. Unfortunately this also means that those who know how to abuse purchase bug literally could have received unlimited amount of tokens. It is still not fixed after.. Well, how long this game has been around..?
  • YoboYobo Member Posts: 24
    MaeLDuiN said:
    Sheva69 said:
    Also the mystery packs were really good
    Yeah, great way to get unlimited amount of tokens and trade them to legendary weapons. Unfortunately this also means that those who know how to abuse purchase bug literally could have received unlimited amount of tokens. It is still not fixed after.. Well, how long this game has been around..?
  • flydecoderflydecoder Member Posts: 4
    I found several events this past season frustrating due to lack of targets... the Maggie week and two others... hard to keep excited about a store when the loot is too hard to find... if you are going to do those, please make the targets plentiful
    RedsWorld
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 100
    Can we have a double perks weekend. Or a good by to caps week.  It would be nice to stop seeing “full” sometimes when hitting the crates.  Just a idea, or something to build on.
    vicsark
  • BostonLvrBostonLvr Member Posts: 11
    A free play day on occasion (unlimited energy from crates for example) would be fantastic.
    Maybe once or twice a year...
    Can't imagine too many folks would complain about that one 😉
    Our World why can't I quit you?
    Paying since launch, lvl 30
    BostonLvr
    RedsWorld
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 88
    Any event that provides extra energy is always welcome.  Extended flaRe or fasTer Roaming is also greaT.  I'd like to see group challenges indicating a certain number of Team FlaRes or visits to FlaRes.  It may motivate newer players to try them out and activate them.  And definately more Legendary Cards.  I already MaXed out for Lwg Negan in the Ambush shop.  It takes foreVer to get these Legs upgrades