Someone’s been playing on my account

ScanScan Member Posts: 26
Went to sleep 6-7 hours ago woken up to hero’s that need healing even though I’ve not been playing 
_Ri0T_

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 313
    Hello @Scan. Please contact our Player Support so that we can help you out.
  • ScanScan Member Posts: 26
    I have done but wtf is going on how is someone else playing my account I haven’t have log in details to anyone ??? 
    Hello! That is something we are currently investigating, but meanwhile, we will help you with your account.
    That’s Just not good enough though someone has accessed my account spent gold and played yet all you say is we’re investigating not even a apology I’m at work now panicking that someone could be accessing my account now hopefully you fix this soon and explain what has happened 

I understand your fear as well as frustration and we are really sorry that this has happened to you, and we are working on fixing it as soon as possible. The Support Agent will share more info with you when he or she starts working on your case.
    So what am I meant to do till then just wait and hope they don’t log in again and what about if I want to buy gold to replace what they spent and they spend it again ! Massive breach of trust with next games here absolutely ridiculous 
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,575
    edited November 11
    @Scan am sure NG will reimburse the Gold or resources  you lost  :)

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    That’s not the point though fair enough I’ll get reimbursed but why was someone else able to get on my game ! 
  • JZomJZom Posts: 25
    That is pretty scary. There is nothing to stop someone that has your ID and password to your account. 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 160
    JZom said:
    That is pretty scary. There is nothing to stop someone that has your ID and password to your account. 
    No one actually has your Password. 
    Na looking at other posts there’s some glitch were players are being offered two accounts when logging in their one and someone else’s I’m assuming someone got offered mine and played it still what is worrying is how quiet ng are being about this 
    Received message from support today to unsync account create new one and they’ll sort it out anyway I’m on iOS and have deleted game unsync Game Center etc redownloaded game and its still my scan account and I can’t make a new account can anyone help me how do I make a new account when I open the game and it takes me to my account straight away 
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3
    @Scan
    You can't make another account unless you completely reset your iPhone and erase all settings. And you can't restore from a back up either. Otherwise your normal account will come back. I did the same with support and that's what I had to do but it still ended up getting used even after by another user. None of this will go away until NG fixes this. I've updated Game Center and my iOS version are all up to date. It's not an apple issue. It's with the game itself just giving other people your account. It's not password related or anything.
  • Jeronetj3Jeronetj3 Member Posts: 29
    @Rangor and @Scan you can “unsync” or make another account by reinstalling the game (long press it, remove it with the cross, if on the newest iOS: in the dialog select the option to remove it entirely and not the move it to library option, after that go to the AppStore and install (cloud download) TWDOW) it should then let you start with a new account
    edited November 16
    I read the message I got back from ng wrong they’re the ones who will disconnect my account I was at work
    and didn’t read it properly it’s a massive f... up by ng offering other peoples
    accounts to people who log in absolutely ridiculous 
  • ronaldjames517ronaldjames517 Member Posts: 16
    Having the same problem here @Scan
    @Scan NG has nothing to do with Game Center that is all Apple. 
  • YakoBayYakoBay Member Posts: 8
    Dahlia said:
    @Scan NG has nothing to do with Game Center that is all Apple. 

But why is it only this game that is f..d up?
    If I had a clue I would be a millionaire! 

Scan
    @Dahlia how do you know it’s not a ng problem and is a Apple surely if it was a Game Center problem other games wluld
    be affected in the last 3 weeks from what i can see that’s how long it’s been going on for and it would be affecting every single iOS phone 
    Somebody just spent all my gold i had 1500 all down to 30 gold ng better give me all my gold back 
  • YakoBayYakoBay Member Posts: 8
    Dahlia said:
    If I had a clue I would be a millionaire! 

Or maybe just a decent game programmer.
    What a fucking surprise after ng have said they disconnected my game from all accounts I set up new one they transferred to new account and guess fucking what last night while I was sleeping someone Playing on my account again gold has gone hero’s need healing all while I’ve been sleeping 🤬😡😤 shit is starting to piss me off now SORT IT OUT 
    edited November 17
    @Scan me too i was away from the game watching tiktok and my kills have went up and safe houses gone too ng need to fix this ASAP its been like this for 3 weeks 
    @ronaldjames517absolute shambles of a gaming company to allow this to happen then to keep quiet about if just ridiculous 
    Hello Guys!

I am really sorry to read that you have been affected again even after a fix attempt. Please contact us again so that we can try to fix it once again.

We are still working on a permanent fix, but unfortunately, is taking longer than expected and we are really sorry that you have to have this bad experience with your game. 

For anyone that reads, if you receive an account that is not yours, please contact us as soon as possible, do not use anything on that account if doesn't belong to you!

Stay safe guys and sorry once again!
    edited November 17
    I have done if only in game support was as quick to reply as you were @NG_Filipe currently on 1,300 gold lost and two days of bike rewards atm 
    edited November 17
    Hi Scan! Unfortunately, we have more players affected than we would like, but we are trying to be as quick as possible, but also making sure we provide the right account to the right owner. Unfortunately, some players have been trying to take advantage of this and have attempted to take accounts that are not theirs which slows down the process.

Sorry, and stay safe!
    Accounts been disconnected again now I wait again 😩
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,843
    @Scan are you in contact with in game support?