Survivor Master Series

papa196843papa196843 Member Posts: 2
I started my second round and got a very high level and then it glitched and it totally kicked me out of the whole game. So then I had to start the whole game over. So I lost my whole score for that and it left me with zero.
LeeO

Comments

• StewartStewart Member Posts: 47
    Same here, completed Round 1 & 2, sitting on 4.5m in the 3 round and game closed, I still got the score for the first 2 rounds but couldn't start round 3.....Support say don't use too many grenades which sort of defeats the purpose in this event if you want to get high on the leader boards......
    LeeO
  • sixfivesixfive Member Posts: 15
    Yes can we please get this fixed. Happened 3 times in Paris and now twice in the same division
    LeeO
  • LeginmaxLeginmax Member Posts: 12
    Yes as with the above same thing keeps happening to me latest one was on first round before I started so no nades were used at all so that’s not a problem 
    LeeO
  • GoNgGoNg Member Posts: 1
    Bonjour, depuis le problème de vos serveurs, le jeu se coupe pendant la saisons survivalistes et je perd mon ticket et j'obtiens 0 points!!!
    LeeO
  • DaniGDaniG Member Posts: 2
    The app closed in the middle of the game and gave me zero score, losing the opportunity to achieve a better position
    LeeO
  • DaniGDaniG Member Posts: 2
    Also, I lost the grenades that I had exchanged and used in that round
    LeeO