DC Alliance is Recruiting for the Mini-season and Beyond

MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 43
edited January 3 in Group Recruitment
Are you ready to take your zombie slaying to the next level? Looking for a team that matches your play style and will have your back? Have a lot of laughs while clearing boards? If so, Dead County could be the perfect fit for you! B
The DC alliance has been actively playing and growing since 2018. Our family has grown to include over 250 members with 7 main teams. Whether you’re determined to clear tier 25 or just wanting to enjoy the game with active players, we can find a spot for you. DC Team Minimums *Mission count requirements are subject to change up until the start of the next season
  • DC Suicidal TenDnCs (2.0k)
  • DC Guns (1.6k)
  • DC Grateful (1k)
  • DC Zero (1k)
  • DC Kiss (800)
  • DC Ground (500 - Newly formed)
  • DC Undertow (400) 
  • DC Banshees (100)

We like to have a good time while kicking zombie butt. Players can expect to join a very active alliance, find extra entertainment inside our discord channels, be able to participate in fun in-house mini challenges, show off their accomplishments, brag about scores, get help/tips/guidance from any of our experienced members, get help with any missing cards, and be a valued member of our family.

If this sounds like the place for you, please join our recruitment gateway on discord and we’ll get you into a team ASAP. Or, come on by to chat with us and learn more https://discord.gg/UvXFSK2

LootSpawnCatbirdAshyslashySk1llionaireDaniThorn

Comments

• LootSpawnLootSpawn Member Posts: 3
    Another season down with this awesome alliance! As always, so glad y’all found me and brought me into the family. It’s been an amazing ride and can’t wait for more
    AshyslashyMrGoose
  • DC_KiwiDC_Kiwi Member Posts: 1
    Such an awesome team. Thank you for accepting me; being such a new player. 
    I hope to stay for many more seasons. 
    AshyslashyMrGoose
  • MrGooseMrGoose Member Posts: 2
    An awesome alliance , a lot of fun) love it. If you want to see a crazy Goose on the Loose, just join our family;)
    Ashyslashy
  • DaniThornDaniThorn Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing with the alliance for about two years now, and I wouldn't play anywhere else 🥰
    They're like a lovely family, I've played in all of their teams at one time or another depending on my activity. 
    Also, plenty of NSFW going on as well 😂
    MrGooseAshyslashy
  • AshyslashyAshyslashy Member Posts: 29
    We have available spots at reset in a few teams, come over our recruitment and we will help you out. You will love our big Family