Accounts lost! What is going on

Comments

• SchnitzeiSchnitzei Member Posts: 4
    Zufällig jemand von Ticksnip hier?
  • AntoniobobbystAntoniobobbyst Member Posts: 18
    @Dahlia my account finally restored.. But... I'm normally in the group but I can't see the challenges from the group. Why? 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,594
    @Antoniobobbyst it’s related to this: 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/comment/432808/#Comment_432808

if you are able to contact your group the fix is easier.
    @zbot
    I can't leave. If I'm going to enter another group and then in mine?? 
    @Antoniobobbyst , no, you either get kicked and re-join or have someone leave then re-join.

Hello everyone
    We’re currently in the process of investigating a fix for the Group issue some of you have reported. In the mean time, there are steps that may alleviate the issue that have proven effective for other players:
    If you are NOT the leader:
    • Have a Leader kick you, and then you re-join.
    • Have someone who did NOT have their account reset leave the Group, then you can join and the person that left can rejoin afterwards.
    If you ARE the leader:
    • Have someone who did NOT have their account reset leave the Group, then you can join back afterwards.
    Please try these steps and hopefully it does work for you too!
    Boomhouston
  • NeilDBestNeilDBest Member Posts: 4
    Really trying to be patient, but I would really like someone to respond to my in game messages at least, just so I no I haven't been forgotten,
    Thank you 
    Boomhouston
    @ zbot, these are the only solutions for getting the rewards and get back I'm my group? 
    @Antoniobobbyst NG is still investigating and working on the issue but that’s what’s available as a quick fix for now.

@NeilDBest when did you contact support?
    @zbot I've not been contact by an actual person since started message thread on Mon 15th 19:15
  • BackToFrontBoyBackToFrontBoy Member Posts: 5
    I'm finally back in. But missing the gold from the weekly challenge I had completed but hadn't cashed in yet. Which is quite annoying especially as I've had to wait extra to get back in. 
    @NeilDBest support might be flooded with support requests, keep us updated if you don't hear from support by Thursday.

@BackToFrontBoy please contact support.
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 609
    edited February 2021
    @coreysmum88 @ShortyKaiser @NeilDBest

I can assure you that NG is working as quickly as possible to restore your accounts. Each case right now has to be handled individually,  manually and requires care and attention.  I know you want your accounts back, please know they are doing all they can. 

@Antoniobobbyst I hope you have been able to get back into your group now that you have your account restored.

@BackToFrontBoy you will likely need to submit another support ticket about that issue. The priority is getting everyone back into their accounts. Then NG will be able to address other issues players have. 
    coreysmum88
    @Dahlia still no sign of a fix or contact about a fix in game message yet I'm afraid, how is it your end?
  • cycorracycorra Member Posts: 7
    I, too, am still waiting.  I submitted a ticket on Sunday morning when it first happened.  No ban, no suspension.  Did an uninstall, reinstall before finding out it was a world server issue.  Not sure if that may be the reason for my account still not restored.  Submitted another ticket on Tuesday night after no confirmation from support receiving the first one.  Still attempting to be patient.  I hope it is resolved soon.  I would really like to get the new shotgun...
    NeilDBestBoomhouston
    @cycorra sorry about that, support has been busy. Most likely your support request may in the back of the queue since it was submitted Tuesday night.  The original message disappeared once you uninstalled it.  Please keep us updated.
  • spookiespookie Member Posts: 2
    still waiting for my game to be recovered!  game name is pookie, group is bayareaclaimers.  What's going on here I'm probably already booted from the group!
  • cycorracycorra Member Posts: 7
    The in-game ticket submitted on Tuesday asked for copy of a recent purchase receipt so I hope that helps to expedite the process :) 
    @spookie have you contacted support?  If so, has support responded?
  • spookiespookie Member Posts: 2
    yes I have contacted support multiple times
    @spookie if you contacted support, please wait for support to respond, sending multiple messages will not help but actually hurts as you lose your place in line each time you send another message.
    If you have submitted a ticket please know that your ticket is in the batch of tickets to  be handled. There are many players who have the same issue as you are experiencing and they are actively working to restore accounts. 
  • Lobo_BSLobo_BS Member Posts: 1
    Ist zufällig jemand von Berlin Slayers hier, der mich aus der Gruppe kicken kann damit ich neu beitreten kann? Der Support kann anscheinend nichts machen.

Es macht echt keinen Spaß ohne die gewohnte Gruppe zu spielen und es ist frustrierend zu wissen dass viele Belohnungen einem durch die Lappen gehen. Schade dass es noch keine umsetzbare Lösung von NG gibt für Leute die keinen Kontakt außerhalb des Spiels mit der Gruppe haben

• coreysmum88coreysmum88 Member Posts: 5
    Not going to get fixed till next week :-( no mini season for us 
  • ForesterForester Member Posts: 2
    В результате вашего сбоя весь мой предыдущий процесс сбросился до нуля. С 14.02.2020 пытаюсь связаться со службой поддержки но ничего не получается. Приходят только автоматические отписки. Прошу вас восстановить мой аккаунт:
    Forester
    21 уровень
    Фарм.(138)
    @Forester

NG is still working on tickets related to this issue. If you have already sent in a support ticket about this issue they will get back to you when your ticket moves to the front of the line. I understand this is frustrating, please know they are still working on this.
    NeilDBestnagyza
    @Dahlia @zbot
    Thank you, I'm back in, I've just been wasting my time and yours, my account was there, but I didn't know until most recent message today that it was under a different name, and was under the impression that loading another game might lose me my old game, and I didn't want to take the risk, if it wasn't my account 
    Thanks again
    @NeilDBest it's ok. It is better to ask for assistance and have someone walk you through it then do something that could cause you to lose your account permanently
    NeilDBest
  • nagyzanagyza Member Posts: 1
    They say  here (https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info) that they restored all affected accounts but it's a lie.
    I sent all necessary information in the in game support but they didn't even told me anything. 
  • dreambeardreambear Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2021
    Wir haben erneut das Problem von letzten Sonntag. Es wurde alles auf 0 gesetzt. Das Account wurde gelöscht beim rein gehen.
    Allerdings nach erneutem installieren ist alles wieder normal. Daher Entwarnung und keine Panik.

@nagyza they are still working on restoring accounts that had an additional issue which prevented them from being fixed.  If you have sent in a ticket after they restored all accounts then your account is in line to be fixed. Unfortunately it takes a fair amount of time to fix a broken account and must be handled carefully. 
This discussion has been closed.