My account was gone

Comments

• AntoniobobbystAntoniobobbyst Member Posts: 18
    Yesterday I had put lost account, is it the same to this report or I should put another one report with the name text reset account? 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,114
    @Antoniobobbyst has support responded to you?  They should be able to tell but you can clarify when support responds
    Yes they did. And they had told me about what I need to send them. Same criteria. 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 394
    @Antoniobobbyst NG is actively working to restore accounts to players effected by yesterday's issue that caused players accounts to reset to level 1.  If this has effected you, your account will be restored shortly.  After they announce that they have finished the process you can reach out to support if your account was effected by a different issue and was not restored.  
    Antoniobobbyst
    Thank you guys! 
    Does anyone account recover? 
    @Antoniobobbyst

Reversing the account suspensions takes time. See the Update post for more information.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info#latest
    Antoniobobbyst
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 20
    My account was finally restored a few minutes ago. Everything seems to be intact: player level, cards and their statuses, gold and coin, inventory, everything. Phew 😅 Thank you to the developers for their work in getting this done. I hope everyone who was affected has the same good news soon 🤞
    Antoniobobbyst
    How did you sign in? You delete the game, you played till chapter 2 and then contact with Google on profile? 
    PlayerOneCongrats!! 
  • PekkisPekkis Member Posts: 12
    I lost my account 15.2. in the crash down and the recovery is still not successful. I am lvl3 even if the game is connect on google account. I've been in contact to the game support multiple times to add this to the problem list, but I have not received a reply.
    So where can i find help for my problem?
    @Pekkis has support responded?  If you contacted support, please wait for support to respond, sending multiple messages will not help but actually hurts as you lose your place in line each time you send another message.
    @zbot Support has not responded. So I'm waiting for contact

Thanks for help.
    @pekkis when did you contact support?
    edited February 17
    @zbot Last time? Last time was today at 4:53PM (UTC+2)
    @Pekkis

They are still working on tickets as quickly as they can. I know the wait is long and frustrating but please know that they want to handle your case  with care so that your account is restored properly. 
    @Pekkis based on my understanding of how support requests work, you are in the queue when you submit your message, support responds in order.  But when you submit another message you lose your place in the queue and go back of the line.  Support is probably flooded with messages so please be patient and keep us updated.
    @zbot How long the support will help? I see my real account in the old team, but the link to the google account is missing.
    @zbot @NG_Filipe
    Do you still have problems with your servers when support refuses to respond?
    @Pekkis support is working hard on a larger then normal volume of tickets. I know they will respond  as soon as they are able though am unfamiliar with the abilities and limitations of their ticketing system as far as posting updates without having to individually handle each ticket to update. 
    @Dahlia @zbot @NG_Filipe
    Where are your compensations for the lost playing time you caused? I'm really tired of NG, if you are willing to give up only paying customer, I finish a week. And I have been involved in the support, they do not respond.
    @Pekkis has support responded?
    @zbot Support has not responded
    @Pekkis are you able to see the message you sent to support message in your account?  
    @zbotYou mean 200 energy pack? Is it a fair compensation for missing out four gamedays? I lost a 25 tier Season Pack, 180,000 xp, Spiked event, coin energies x600, Darryls golds and energies, my team  played  meanwhile tiers 19.1; 19.2; 25.1; 25.2. and miniseason 1.1; 1.2; 1.3; 2.1; 2.2; 2.3; 3.1; 3.2; 3.3; 4.1 and 4.2. Because of this, I missed out the shotgun cards, missed out the spiked event. My friends took about 5-9 Mystery bags. Compared to that, 200 energies is an amusing offer.
    @Pekkis after your account has been restored you can reach out to support about EOS rewards and any other concerns you might have.
    @Pekkis click on your avatar (Hero picture upper left corner), scroll down to FAQs & Contact, upper right corner (Contact Us), do you still see your support message?

@DahliaI sent the message a week ago, support is not responding.
    Then you will simply have to continue to be patient until they reach your ticket in the queue, frustrating I know but it will be responded to as soon as humanly possible. 
    @DahliaMaybe my ticket is gone for x files. Well hopefully the compensation is better than one flare and terminius map, but that may be too much NG compensation