St. Valentines Day Massacre NG Style

MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 54
While I normally would go to great lengths complaining about the lack of testing and foresight with patches that normally accompanies and HUGE, widespread issue like we're having this morning, I would instead like to ofter words of wisdom from someone that lost their account during the Post Halloween/Pre-Thanksgiving account theft debacle/issue.  Be patient.....DON'T log in right now.  They are working as quickly as they can (I assume) to fix this situation and rather than put yourself in a position to loose your information/account, wait for the all clear and enjoy the compensation crate that I'm sure is coming with 50 gold and 1000 coins in it for everyone!

Seriously though.....DON'T LOG IN if you value your account right now.

JZombieSlayrCatbirdComicKitschMrGooseDahliaSCHMUTZMike_Sarge

Comments

• MrGooseMrGoose Member Posts: 3
    Nice St.Valentine’s event) free reset to lvl1
    AREA61PogMoThoin
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 22
    Thanks for the advice. 👏
  • ComicKitschComicKitsch Member Posts: 5
    edited February 14
    Ah yes, Happy Valentine’s... Looks like we all just got Friend Zone’d. 
    AnaisMike_SargeNazza
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 397
    @Miggz thank you for sharing this. It is important that player be patient and allow NG to work and focus on this situation. 
    JZombieSlayr
  • FiriFiri Member Posts: 16
    @Miggz How many permanently lost their accounts?
  • MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 54
    I don’t think anyone permanently lost their accounts unless they just picked up their toys and quit playing.  Everyone I know was (worst case scenario) at least given all their cards back along with coins and gold to level back up.  I don’t get all twisted out of shape about my stats so was not a big deal.  At the very least it gave me the chance to troll my own group for a few days as a lvl 14 with a 257 negans smg :-P
    Mike_Sarge
  • RemorahRemorah Member Posts: 72
    It’s been several hours can we at least get an OFFICIAL update as this is a huge issue we need to know facts and not speculation
    it is the weekend my guess is that it won’t be a priority for them till tomorrow 
    Check that seems that they’re working on with their weekend team.....
    @ng filipe would you suggest we avoid logging in until the issue is resolved?
  • RemorahRemorah Member Posts: 72
    Thank you for the update it’s appreciated... will have those affected follow the instructions