Spawns gone?

PapushkaPapushka Member Posts: 12

Soo.. I'm used to seeing spawn points change places every now and then. However, suddenly 90% of all missions are gone in my neighborhood. I used a compass to take a ride through the entire part of the town and it's practically echoing with emptiness. Please tell me this is just a glitch?
LeeO

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    Try closing out the game. Swiping it out of your  recent apps and restarting your phone. If you have Android also try clearing the game cache in Settings>apps>our world>storage.

Then make sure you have a solid internet connection and try loading the game.  If that doesn't load missions switch your internet connection (wifi for cellular or Cellular for wifi).  

I have sometimes received a blank map when my connection has been poor and doesn't connect with the game servers.  I usually do the above and it resolves.

Otherwise I recommend sending in a support message. 
    LeeO
  • PapushkaPapushka Member Posts: 12
    Thanks Dahlia, that helped! Boy, was I worried for a while! Missions are back now and I can dry my tears ;D That has never happened to me before, good to know how to fix it if it happens again :)
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    I am glad it worked for you and your back to seeing missions again.  

The steps above are my go to anytime I encounter a problem. It helps me determine if it's actually a problem or a connection or cache issue.