Map Not Loading

SingeSabreSingeSabre Member Posts: 2
Updated iOS user. I have tried everything I found online, resetting phone, reinstalling. There is no way in my settings to enable location access. The game loads perfectly but the map is completely blank.

if I go to a menu and return then it stays on the “checking for location” screen and never actually loads. Returning player and was excited to get back to the game. Met two new players in my group that were experiencing the same issue. Please fix, game is unplayable. This could drive off any new or returning players right now. 
Castronaut

Comments

• CastronautCastronaut Member Posts: 1
    I don't think it's just iOS that's the problem. I'm running an S20+ and all I'm getting now is a blank map. It's definitely on their end
    Scanasiatiki
  • leejierleejier Member Posts: 8
    So what is the problem? I face it too. Currently never get the Feedback from Officer yet.
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 483
    It's the Weekend which means limited support hours. If you have sent in a ticket then support will get back to you with assistance as soon as they possibly can. 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 483
    @Castronaut are you running OS 11?
  • ScanScan Member Posts: 71
    Same issue here 
  • ScanScan Member Posts: 71
    Scan said:
    Same issue here 
    Seems to be ok now 🤷🏻‍♂️
    So still have no idea how to solve? The game gm still remain say check in Apps open “while using app” lol...we can’t found it. It is missing

Possible GM set it in App? When we install, including that data? Location map