Player points not added to group board

tnbttnbt Member Posts: 2
Points from tiles are often not added to the new group board after a tile was flipped.

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 516
    I am not quite sure what your asking about. If you are talking about the group leaderboard features there is often a bit of a delay in the leaderboards updating.
  • tnbttnbt Member Posts: 2
    Yes, I'm talking about the group leader board feature. Fwics points are not always added. We have players in the group that have won a tile but they have 0 points in the group leader board. 
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 46
    I saw the exact same issue with one of my teammates. On Board 20.3 makes over 600 inf. battles with a lot of points, but this points weren't in the internal group leaderboard.

(Side Note: Another reason why this internal leaderboards are not this, what we are asking for…)
  • SierraEchoSierraEcho Member Posts: 14
    Points from tiles stuck added to the new group contribution-board after a tile was flipped, again.
    Here, today,  two different Groups (tier 21 and tier 24).
    Here you can see that all points of Round 6 are missing.
  • AlexWMAlexWM Member Posts: 2
    edited July 26
    I confirm. Our group contribution score and personal scores stuck at some point
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 542
    Hi guys!

We are investigating this but we are not sure what is causing it. Could you share with us any information you think is relevant? 

Stay safe!

I can only say that I have the impression that the points have not been added since Thursday.

I myself have only around 500 points and another player in my clan even have 0 points in this round, at Tiers over 20 (enough Points to earn).

In the screenshot you can see Bine L&N with about 90 points on Tier 21, Chichi with 0 - and they are active players. Doc should have reached over 30,000 points on Tier 24 on the weekend.

The players noticed that the timer is broken since thursday