Careless Whisperer event issues

SouthernComfortSouthernComfort Member Posts: 3
Anyone else not receiving tokens for this event? 

Comments

• ImTcTImTcT Member Posts: 5
    So the event is going on but I just noticed that some whisperer missions won’t yield token
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    @ImTcT you only get tokens for whisperer kill. Not all whisperer encounters have whisperer.  You can tell when you click on your weapons if the bow isn’t highlighted or indicated that means the whisperer encounter doesn’t have any whisperer.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    edited June 23
    @SouthernComfort  you only get tokens for whisperer kill. Not all whisperer encounters have whisperer.  You can tell when you click on your weapons if the bow isn’t highlighted or indicated that means the whisperer encounter doesn’t have any whisperer.
  • SouthernComfortSouthernComfort Member Posts: 3
    edited June 23
    @zbot I was under the impression that if icon shows it was a whisperer encounter,  it would have a whisperer inside? When did this change?
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 538
    Whisper Encounters have always had a chance of Whisperers. They have never been a guarantee in Whisperer Encounters which is why the Whisperer Icon on the Mission screen (where it shows the Walkers in the mission) flashes instead of being solid.  

While the event is going on the best way to tell if a mission contains a Whisperer is to check your Weapons to see if the Bows have the black star in a white box icon on them which indicates that the weapon counts for the event.  In this case it only will show up if there is an actual Whisperer in the Encounter. 
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
  • SouthernComfortSouthernComfort Member Posts: 3
    @Dahlia thanks! Guess I never really paid that  much attention to it. I feel a little silly,  as I'm a day one player,  lol. 
    No worries. I sometimes forget about that myself until I am like... Oh yeah chance of Whisperers. 
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 94
    Would that indicator on your Bow weapon be revealed before the mission begins?  Would be nice to skip the ones with no Whisperers as they are 3 energy instead of 1 for a regular encounter...
    @Captain_HaliSoldiers when it comes to the Event icon (Black Star/ White background) they will only show on Weapons/Heros if the Mission met the specific requirement (ex. kill Whisperers). When it comes to the Board Contribution Icon they will show up regardless of whether there is actually a Whisperer in the mission or not. 

You can see the icons in the Weapon / Hero selection areas before playing the missions