Unlimited Group Board Rewards??? I hope it’s not disappointing!!!

RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 93
I sure hope That this doesn’t mean the the rewards will be effectively cut in almost half from level 10 thru 25 and to just reach that same reward level of say 30 wild cards at level 25 you now have to get to tier 35 or so to get that amount.  This idea is awesome but only if rewards are left as is, and just added to, and not taken away so it really is bigger and better as you go past 25.  I’m just saying.  I love the idea but I’m expecting (as shown in the past), that the awesome changes end up being too much change that everyone is left with the thought of “what the…..”. I’m gonna try and stay Optimistic about it and we will see.  Than you.
Jeff1

Comments

• PapushkaPapushka Member Posts: 11
    My first thought: this is a terrible idea. I hope I'll be wrong.

Until now, for many of the top teams the fun has been in the race to the top. Who clears all tiers first? It means playing like crazy for the first two weeks or so. With infinite boards we lose this race aspect in the game. Sure, you could compete in which team completes the most tiers but that's not the same thing and I doubt players want to push for six weeks to win the race.

I could be wrong, but at least I myself don't feel like racing for six weeks.
  • WickedWitchWickedWitch Member Posts: 10
    With unlimited tiers, unless you’re in a top team, what’s the point of continuing to play? As it is right now, even if you’re not a top team you still having some bragging rights for beating the game. With unlimited tiers—nothing. 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 525
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback! Please note that it won't just be unlimited tiers and who completes the most, you will be able to earn amazing rewards depending of your group position on the leaderboards!

Stay safe!
  • DaisieDaisie Member Posts: 3
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback! Please note that it won't just be unlimited tiers and who completes the most, you will be able to earn amazing rewards depending of your group position on the leaderboards!

Stay safe!
    Now this is interesting. I've been #1 in my Team's leader board for all rounds and season.
  • centerpunchrcenterpunchr Member Posts: 29
    I agree that for different teams the focus is either on the race or on just completing 25 or getting to gold tiers. I hope this is maintained with these changes. 
    Well, that was disappointing. Season end rewards didn't seem to be anything more or special than what I got before.

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 525
    Hello @Daisie

As announced on the Patch Notes, only after Season 20 we will have the new changes active. Season 20 will start after the mini-season.

Stay well!
    My apologies then. Thanks!
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 93
    edited July 29
    So then it will still be a standard 25 tiers.  But instead of doing 25 over and over we can keep going and where we end up, our group will get an additional reward based on our finished position number, along with end of season is what I’m understanding.  I can go with that!