No token for whisperer

fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
See topic.. new event gives no token. 

Comments

• Newr0ticNewr0tic Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2021
    I got 30 Tokens of a rare Encounter without using Mercer, so numbers are wrong, too. The event states Tokens per cleared Encounter, but probably only gives them, when a Whisperer was in it.

Edit: Also Mercer is not recommend. Well planned.
  • zactizacti Member Posts: 9
    I had waited for an hour and seems to be no token got when completed whisperer encounter.

I had already waste 1 compass…   

any compensation? 
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 108
    Same, hit three and no tokens
  • eisisteisist Member Posts: 0
    The common whisperer encounters are more giving the tokens, ONLY the are ones and nota the correct amount.
  • sirnoodlessirnoodles Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    got 60 points for a rare encounter with 2 whispers. no coins on normal encounter with whispers. even used a compass and terminus coz of 2 rare whisperer encounter close to each other. 
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 108
    In English please lol
  • leonchentvbsleonchentvbs Member Posts: 6
    seems to be resolved
    Morty
  • MortyMorty Member Posts: 3
    I've noticed if Mercer isn't starred when you go to fight the encounter then I'm not getting any whisperer tokens. Just a word of caution.  The game is picking and choosing which encounter gives tokens.  It's a bummer.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,624
    @Morty that’s an indicator of whether there’s whisperers in the mission. Not all whisperer missions have whisperers.  Use that knowledge to be selective.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,624
    Whisperer Encounters will have a special icon and you will have a chance to find a member of a mysterious group that wears the skins of walkers to mask their presence – Whisperers! Don't take too long slaying the Walkers, Whisperers will sneak past your companion and head straight for you.

Whisperer Encounters have much better rewards than a regular encounter - and even better rewards than Rare Encounter (which also costs 3 energy). It gives exactly the same amount of cards as Rare Encounter (with guaranteed Rare as well) and also gives a chance for Epic and Legendary cards (something that Rare Encounter doesn't). On top of all that, it gives Bow cards.
    edited September 2021
    Zbot I am confused. You said not all whisperer encounters have whisperers?  Then why  is the encounter marked as a whisperer encounter with the whisperer icon and show them as an enemy?  That doesn't seem fair.
    Thank you
    I took a screen shot.
    Thank you

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 613
    @Morty Whisperer Encounters have a chance of having a Whisperer or two. If you look at the mission icons showing the Walkers in the encounter you will notice that the Whisperer icon flashes in and out, it is not solid like the other icons. This indicates there may or may not be a Whisperer there.  The Whisperer  Encounters were specifically designed to function this way.