What happens to this game when the TV show ends?

PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 28
The Walking Dead TV show will air its final episode sometime this year, 2022. All of our major heroes in the game, Rare, Epic and Legendary, are based off of the looks of the TV actors. What are the plans for this game when the show is over? I know there are supposed to be some spin-off shows but it’s not the same as the original. Will this game continue once the main show is over?

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 666
    As of right now, to my knowledge there is no plans on the game ending once the show is over.  NG continues to make changes and improvements to the game.   
    Crockett_999AlexFiliUKShortyKaiserAlphasDelta
  • Crockett_999Crockett_999 Member Posts: 1
    Super happy to hear that the game is not ending.  It's already devastating enough knowing that TWD ( as we know it) is ending it would be even harder if the game ended. 
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 28
    @Dahlia Thank you for that information.
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 28
    Had a feeling that this was going to happen. 😔

I’ve been through ups and downs with this game, been on teams and played alone. I always played, every day, for the past four years. I wish there was a way to play it offline but that’s not happening. I’ll miss this game once it’s gone. 💔
    DLichMr_Clean63CaptBilly1Eye
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 180
    Too bad all this game will go on lies are done with. Freaking liars and word baiting staff
  • AlphasDeltaAlphasDelta Member Posts: 58
    This didn't age (4 days past finale) well🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • AlphasDeltaAlphasDelta Member Posts: 58
    Not cool at all !
  • lolocopter24lolocopter24 Member Posts: 33
    Lying bastards, they knew when the giant flare crate and level up offers suddenly disappeared. Classic pump and dump to loyal customers.
    CaptBilly1Eye
  • NoodlesNoodles Member Posts: 25
    edited November 25
    Dahlia said:
    As of right now, to my knowledge there is no plans on the game ending once the show is over.  NG continues to make changes and improvements to the game.   

Well this aged well. 😂 

• LivingDeadGrrlLivingDeadGrrl Member Posts: 13
    Classic pump and dump to loyal customers.
    i think i’ve been using this phrase incorrectly…
    MsMachete