Introduce yourself!

zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
A thread for introducing yourself to the forum.

@zbot TWD addict and Axis and Allies board game fan.

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,525
    Pain Walker: Fan of the show and involved in Our World on many levels

Playing Events Only? Come and play with CrunchTokenTime . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • MikaimeeMikaimee Member Posts: 8
    Mikaimee: aka Daryl from Squeaky Gate Inc, die hard fan of TWD from Aus.  Love the show, love the game, love my TWDOW group.  Some of us have been together for over 2 years!
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,158
    Capibara ..no team now but the Squeaky one on the top is tempting.. 😂😂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Mikaimee
  • Lucky_BruffLucky_Bruff Member Posts: 14
    I am Lucky Bruff and presently play in The Rabbit Hole.  I have been playing the game since the beginning and have been apart of a couple wonderful Communities.  I am presently Admin to TWD Our World Players Community and work along side some amazing people.  I also run the Undead Cantina, which hosts game nights a couple of times of week.  Personally, I am in my 30's, have an awesome pup, Sage and work in the Travel Industry under Travel Insurance.  I live in USA, Connecticut.  I love meeting people and if you are in the area, please hit me up.
  • BobE1985BobE1985 Member Posts: 4
    I'am Bob, I currently play in Candyland, Love the game and the people I've got to know playing it, If it wasn't for the people i probably wouldn't be here writing this right now, I love Data and creating resources to help people play the game more effectively.
    I have 4 Kids so Trying to juggle 45 hours a week working, them and this game is a bit of a task but i wouldn't change it for the world. Live in the UK :) 
    Lucky_BruffliftindivaDLich
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,087
    edited July 9
    I'm a huge fan of TWD: comics, shows, games, conventions... 

I've been playing No Man's Land since October 2015 (within a week or so of its release) and Our World since Day 1 of release. Fortunately, my husband plays these games too, else my marriage might have suffered.... ;)

My current Our World guild is Tea & Biscuits.
    liftindivaLucky_Bruff
  • liftindivaliftindiva Member Posts: 2
    I am Liftindiva but usually just go by Diva in game. I am an avid bodybuilder and have been playing TWD Our World since Nov 2018. I found the BC Alliance in February of 2019 and was accepted by MrZERO and placed in The Junkyard. We are now known as DC Alliance and I have been a member of the DC Guns for over a year. We are a top 10 team on the leaderboard and haven't missed completed all tiers in that year. (Even after NG added 5 more. I love my Guns peeps and am amazed at how scattered around the world we are. Well, that's me in a nutshell. Happy hunting and stay safe survivors
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538
    Next Wave taking over the (our) World!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Lucky_Bruff