Let's give the screen a "clean" look

aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
It would be nice if we could get stuff in the screen moved off of it somehow. For example, the flares, bike, and compass can all be in the inventory, even when you have them. The flares don't show up when not being used, the bike could pop up for the daily gold and energy, then hide again, and compasses could also be moved to the inventory. Only on screen when you're using one. The Story Line mission can be put away after we finish the last level. There's got to be something that can be done about the Mission and Reminder boxes in the top right as well. Maybe they slide to the right or something. Same with the ad. Touching the right side of the screen could slide them out or something. 

I'm not sure how this is supposed to get traction since Filipe mentioned that if there are changes the players would like, it's good for others to speak up. I doubt many will comment or whatever but I believe this is something a lot of players would like to see happen.

HeatherynDahliaPDGA_35578CaitlynGrace8JennyDixon

Comments

• HeatherynHeatheryn Member Posts: 8
    100% agree!! I know where to go for all that stuff; I don’t need it in the way. I would prefer the flares stay though. 
    aharshman
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    Heatheryn said:
    100% agree!! I know where to go for all that stuff; I don’t need it in the way. I would prefer the flares stay though. 

The flares do stay. But when they’re not up, it’s just like normal. They aren’t on the screen. That should be how the compass and bike works. They should be off the screen like when no flares are up. 

• Samantha2020Samantha2020 Member Posts: 14
    I like this idea.. 
    Super frustrating with all the screen clutter...
    aharshmanJennyDixon