Compass

MeshMesh Member Posts: 2
I think when your using the free roam compass that when you enter an encounter, rescue and a infestation and you goto battle that the timer on the compass should stop! Also the speed of how fast they walk could be increased a little bit!!!
rotagillAMadriusCaitlynGrace8RimanteJDVerteRedsWorld

Comments

• MeshMesh Member Posts: 2
    I think when your using the free roam compass that when you enter an encounter rescue infestation and you goto battle that the timer on the compass should stop. 
    PDGA_35578Dacebo
  • SystemSystem Posts: 10
    This discussion was created from comments split from: PPL suggestion.
  • DaceboDacebo Member Posts: 1
    That would be great cause the time runs out way to fast 
  • ZompulaZompula Member Posts: 28
    IMO, the actual roaming time should be twice as long, as it moves quite slow. Also, lately almost all my roams have frozen, meaning I have to quit the game in the middle of the roam and re-enter. The roam does continue, but valuable time is lost!

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 541
    Hello @Mesh. Thank you for your suggestion, we will have some perks to help with the speed and timer, but for now, Free Roam is 30km/h which is quite fast.
  • Sheepies666Sheepies666 Member Posts: 7
    Free-roam on the compass should be faster if you have purchased Darryl's bike than it is when you're on foot. This should be an additional perk that comes with the purchase.
    JennyDixon
  • RimanteRimante Member Posts: 7
    I love the compass, but timer stopping when you do a mission would make it even better. Also 10min roaming time and 10 min grace period would make it more balanced. 
    JennyDixon
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161