NextWave RR, third to beat 25!

CadoCado Member Posts: 6
NextWave RR is proud and happy to announce that we finally climbed the mountain! 🤩
Woot! Woot !
Great team and greatest teammates ever! 🎉🎊🥂😘
anneoakley3mctodaro1976ZompulaaharshmanDahliaDaemodredSheva69Pain WalkerAdorajoeyyahmove

Comments

• centerpunchrcenterpunchr Member Posts: 30
    Congrats to you guys NextWave! Awesome season. 
    aharshmanCadoSheva69
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    @Cado Great job!
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 23
    Great job Next Wave, fantastic job. 💪🏻🥳
    Killing zombies like a jedi!

Sheva69
  • ilovetabasco04ilovetabasco04 Member Posts: 2
    Great job guys!!   -Pew
    aharshmanCadoSheva69
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    Cool beans  B)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    CadoSheva69Adora
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 662
    edited July 2020
    Hello @Cado, @Sheva69 and @aharshman. Read this once again: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/43666/forum-rules-guidelines and here https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/43667/the-reputation-system
    The rules of the forums are as follows:
    1. Don't Be Toxic. We will not tolerate rudeness, abuse, harassment or trolling of any kind and will take immediate action when necessary. Any abuse towards staff or moderators of this forum will absolutely not be tolerated.
    2. Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a issue, take it to private messages.
    3. You may not openly discuss any actions taken against you or your posts by a Next Games moderator, staff member or administrator.
    4. Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no: Flaming*: (No verbal attacking of other players) or Trolling* (Don’t provoke your fellow forum users.)
    5. Keep your posts constructive. If you have a issue with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.
    6. The reputation, post reporting and private messaging systems are in place to create a positive environment. Don’t use them to harass other members.
    Congratulations NextWave RR for the achievement.

Pain Walkeraharshman
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello @Cado, @Sheva69 and @aharshman. Read this once again: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/43666/forum-rules-guidelines and here https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/43667/the-reputation-system
    The rules of the forums are as follows:
    1. Don't Be Toxic. We will not tolerate rudeness, abuse, harassment or trolling of any kind and will take immediate action when necessary. Any abuse towards staff or moderators of this forum will absolutely not be tolerated.
    2. Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a issue, take it to private messages.
    3. You may not openly discuss any actions taken against you or your posts by a Next Games moderator, staff member or administrator.
    4. Treat fellow forum members with respect. This means no: Flaming*: (No verbal attacking of other players) or Trolling* (Don’t provoke your fellow forum users.)
    5. Keep your posts constructive. If you have a issue with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.
    6. The reputation, post reporting and private messaging systems are in place to create a positive environment. Don’t use them to harass other members.
    Congratulations NextWave RR for the achievement.

I'm not sure why I was tagged. I didn't post anything wrong. I assume if I actually disagree with a comment, that should be fine. So not sure exactly why my name was mentioned here. 
    Sheva69PDGA_35578
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 662
    edited July 2020
    Read again the point 6 and the reputation system post. The disagrees on the comment have been removed. In addition, read point 2 as well:
    • Don’t argue openly with a moderator or admin. If you have a issue, take it to private messages.
    Sheva69
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 23
    @filipe So we are not allowed to disagree with a moderator who is 100% in the wrong!! So I can be wrong but she can never be wrong? That is bull 💩
  • AdoraAdora Member Posts: 22
    Congrats to Next Wave RR! Y'all had a kick ass season, I loved watching it and cheering you on! Love you all! 

Never Stop Pushing!
    aharshman

AdoraDLich
  • Lucky_BruffLucky_Bruff Member Posts: 19
    Great Job Next Wave!! 🥳🥳🥳
    Cado
  • Samantha2020Samantha2020 Member Posts: 14
    Congratulations 🎉 Next wave 
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    And again...  @aharshman we locking 2nd 😂😂😂

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |