How exactly were Dynamic Missions fixed?

aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
How are Dynamic Missions supposed to work? I understand that they aren't supposed to disappear and reappear. That seems to have been fixed. But I also thought part of the issue was that they change before the timer is up. This is still happening. A rare will change to an epic or an epic will become a higher level and many other combinations. Aren't they supposed to remain the same thing for the entire timer? Because we flare them for teammates and use Terminus maps expecting them not to change or go away until the timer is over. So please help us to understand if this is how it's supposed to be or if it still isn't fixed correctly.

Thank you!

(Homer's mom is a dynamic mission)  :D

dreambear

Comments

• StewartStewart Member Posts: 52
    Yeah we have the same problem, still 5 hours on a epic crate, flare it and it becomes something else.
    aharshman
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 517
    Hi guys. We are investigating these mentioned points.
    Mixiaharshman
  • dreambeardreambear Member Posts: 4
    We have the same problem
    aharshman
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hi guys. We are investigating these mentioned points.
    So to be sure, a dynamic mission is supposed to remain the same dynamic mission, without changing level or type until the timer expires, correct?
  • MikaimeeMikaimee Member Posts: 14
    I am noticing this a lot today and also yesterday, every time I flare an epic for the team to hit, it changes to rare within minutes.  It is getting a little frustrating
    aharshman
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 517
    Static Missions use the Dynamic Missions spawn point. This is fixed. However, we have received reports mentioning that the static missions are acting odd and for that reason we are investigating it.
    • Static Difficulty
    Static Difficulty can be seen in Rare and Epic Missions only, these missions are the difficulty they are and there’s nothing you can do to change them. Easier Rare and Epic Missions are more common than hard ones, and that’s about that. Static difficulty Missions are the same for all players.
    MikaimeeDahliaaharshman