Can't get in

Lucky_BruffLucky_Bruff Member Posts: 19

Comments

• Cannibal_MCannibal_M Member Posts: 1
    Ditto
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 397
    @Lucky_Bruff @Cannibal_M

Thank You for letting us know about this issue. NG is actively working on this problem right now. 

I will try to update you as soon as more information is available. 
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    Same here, game won’t load.
  • Gambit2204Gambit2204 Member Posts: 3
    Ditto; and be quick fixing it, otherwise its really gonna be a Mini-season 😂👍
    Jaxx4694
  • BzerkHoboBzerkHobo Member Posts: 1
    I can get in game but can’t travel to flares, can’t see mission board or game chat 
  • Lucky_BruffLucky_Bruff Member Posts: 19
    I was able to finally get in!
    @Lucky_Bruff @Cannibal_M @Nick37 @Gambit2204 @BzerkHobo

The game should be back up and functioning at this time. 

Should you run into issues again please be sure to contact support so that they can get someone on it immediately. 

Thank you for your patience. 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 474
    Hi guys! Please head over to the Shop, where you will find a Free compensation crate, containing 20 Energy and 1 Flare for Players above level 7. Make sure to claim it before Sunday, August 2nd 08:00 UTC! Have a great day!
    Lucky_Bruffaharshman
  • Lucky_BruffLucky_Bruff Member Posts: 19
    Thank you @NG_Filipe
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hi guys! Please head over to the Shop, where you will find a Free compensation crate, containing 20 Energy and 1 Flare for Players above level 7. Make sure to claim it before Sunday, August 2nd 08:00 UTC! Have a great day!
    Did this issue not affect players level 7 and below? 
  • liftindivaliftindiva Member Posts: 22
    I have been trying to get in today for the past two hours. I dont understand the problem with just getting this game to work. I am very frustrated. Also, the store freezes when you go from the game to the shop. You have to reload the game before shop will "feel" the touch on a buy button (which is how I was locked out today. Please. I know you're working on it, but what the heck is the problem
    @liftindiva there appears to be some kind of server issue. Obviously I have no idea what exactly but numerous players are reporting the same issue which can be found in this post 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/44310/game-wont-load

I know there was a Hurricane/Tropical Storm that hit the US East Coast and some other big events around the world in the last 24 hrs  that could be effecting Internet services. Hopefully they will have something to share with us soon. 
This discussion has been closed.