Mini Season Feedback Thread

2»

Comments

• HeatherynHeatheryn Member Posts: 8
    I really enjoyed the idea of a week long season! The other thing I would have liked is more tiers with less big numbers. It was fun for the first half then became monotonous. Felt like the whole thing was pretty much the same. 
    JZom
  • aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    @JZom Which part of my post do you disagree with? Helping people stuck on tier 3 get Gabriel so they can keep going? Even NG agreed and added Gabriel to the tier 3 tier up offers. What seems to be the think you have an issue with?

• АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2020
    UPDATE: 15 hours till mini-season end I can say that 5.3 is way too difficult. I think there is definitely something wrong with either logic that only about 25 teams can finish all tiers or (and) that only 2/3 of shop offers can be bought. We are somewhere in top30-40 and we 99% won't finish the 24 tile. And although we got some good weapon cards and wildcards we all feel like we failed big time. 

I would prefer the next mini-season be something like a team-event (read: easier!). Where every team can have the feeling of accomplishment, not just the top25 teams. 

UPDATE 2: 5.3 finished. I was wrong :) 
    aharshman