Harvest Time Event Feedback Thread

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
Share your feedback here. What you like and dislike etc

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
Kailychouswtsugarme

Comments

• RimanteRimante Member Posts: 7
    To clear all shop you need over 40k tokens, doing just epic enc for 35 tokens you would need to do more than 1200 encounters. Making this event longer helps, but I hope NG can do some changes, give more tokens for enc, add common enc... 
    Pain WalkerBallas76DahliaJeff1
  • KatnatKatnat Member Posts: 3
    Definately not gold event.   We're in stage 4 restrictions, curfew, cannot go out to play or we get fined... I use 3 compass and only find 1 rare...  had 14 flares up and only one there also.  There just not enough spawning.  scarecrow is cute though 
    Pain WalkerNazzaDahliaJeff1
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 82
    Can you up the spawn rate on epics??? This event is going to be very hard just to get Maggie let alone clear the shop.  
    Ballas76DahliaJeff1
  • Ballas76Ballas76 Member Posts: 1
    Gold event what a joke seems more like a triple Champion event the way its going. Just another way for them to extort money from us to even get close to completing the event. 
    StewartDahliaJeff1
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 52
    Ballas76 said:
    Gold event what a joke seems more like a triple Champion event the way its going. Just another way for them to extort money from us to even get close to completing the event. 
    Totally agree, who's going to find 400 x rare farm encounters in a lockdown, but spend £19.99 and you can get her....their defo wearing masks but not the right kind !!!!
    NazzaDahliaJeff1
  • CallieCallie Member Posts: 1
    Have not seen ONE of these event battles yet...
    NazzaDahlia
  • JazinaJazina Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    I haven't seen any missions for the event...lots of rare and epic supply boxes though. So impossible event so far. 
    Dahlia
  • NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    Another event that will be impossible to play with our current restrictions unless we want to spend hundreds of dollars. Thanks NG for considering the current conditions when planning your events. 
    Pain WalkerDahlia
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    I'm not sure why we can't just do regular encounters? Even 1 token for a regular encounter would yield far more than the minimal number of pink and blue ones that I am finding today.
    Pain Walker____ToeteTMicH
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    So the scarecrow is great! I love when new interactive items are added to battles. For Maggie it’s 225 tokens a day. For active teams with lots of flares that could be doable. But wow! This type of event in the middle of a pandemic and lockdowns? Not cool at all. Low number of tokens on a very low spawn item? Really poor choice. 
    Pain WalkerDahlia
  • TreeburnerCTTreeburnerCT Member Posts: 2
    I have had little to no trouble with past events other than the pickles event being overly difficult, however I've only seen one farm encounter so far between home, work (which is highly populated in game) and four flares at different locations. Definitely NOT Gold difficulty, more like triple black diamond!

NG please increase spawn rate of encounters unless the intention is to drive players away - this will NOT encourage enough people to spend money to get the rewards versus those it will alienate.
    DahliaYoboJeff1
  • ziobaldoziobaldo Member Posts: 1
    After 8 hours playing around in my city, i collected 65 token. 50 of which came from flares of other fellow mates. Meaning, 1 encounter met in 8 hours, in a 80k people city. Seriously?
    Dahlia
  • linz85linz85 Member Posts: 1
    I’ve been on and off all day and only found 1. One team mate had one on a flare but we’ve been talking about how little encounters there are. 40k tokens.. yeah right..
    Dahlia
  • PabloQAC92PabloQAC92 Member Posts: 6
    I think they are again missing the difficulty of the event.  The same seemed to me with the one with the boxes.  I've been playing for hours and hours and I only saw a rare encounter.  Even using compasses for whispering encounters, don't cross a single farm.  That is, either the event is Ultimate difficulty or there is some error with the appearance of the farms
    Jeronetj3
  • caprimegcaprimeg Member Posts: 1
    This event is absolutely terrible!! I have only seen 3 of these encounters today between all the flares from my teammates as well as driving around. Not even going to come close to getting Maggie at this rate. Very disappointed!!! 
  • Jeronetj3Jeronetj3 Member Posts: 29
    It would have been nice if they renamed the rare and epic encounters to Harvest encounter. Or am I mistaking that every epic and rare encounter in the distance is always a Harvest encounter?
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    Jeronetj3 said:
    It would have been nice if they renamed the rare and epic encounters to Harvest encounter. Or am I mistaking that every epic and rare encounter in the distance is always a Harvest encounter?

Every epic and rare encounter I’ve come across today has been a farm. You can always double check in flare preview to see as well. 

Jeronetj3
  • JazinaJazina Member Posts: 6
    Off and on all day and have only found ONE on a flare. 30 tokens so far...ha ha ha!
    Dahlia
  • YoboYobo Member Posts: 20
    How many players need to complain before someone from NG responds ? 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 397
    @Yobo almost all of  these posts were made well past the work day for @NG_Filipe. I am sure when he gets settled into his work day later today (its almost 4am) that he will have time to look at this post and respond to players concerns. 
  • yowiedanyowiedan Member Posts: 1
    I have spent over 800 energy at at least 15 different flares and still have only seen one of these .... What a joke ... Just like Raider/infestations disappearing after 2 rounds and so many other glitches ... I spend about $100 a month on this game to get repeatedly shafted.... If I wasn't a fan of the show and the platform I would be out 🙄
  • NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    Unless they start spawning around my current location this does not help. It’s now curfew so can’t go out, haven’t received a compass from crates all week, and the majority of my team is also on curfew. 
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Ian Malcolm: "Hello? Are there gonna be any harvest encounters in your harvest encounter event?" 
    Dahlia
  • Jeronetj3Jeronetj3 Member Posts: 29
    Nearly 1000 tokens now, went roaming for 2 times and got 600 of them just an hour ago, the change mentioned by Filipe was noticeable, hope everyone gets some more around them
    DahliaToeteTMicH