Harvest Time Event Feedback Thread

2»

Comments

• th3dj3n1gm4th3dj3n1gm4 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Jeronetj3 said:
    Nearly 1000 tokens now, went roaming for 2 times and got 600 of them just an hour ago, the change mentioned by Filipe was noticeable, hope everyone gets some more around them

Can confirm. I was the very first one to post on this thread, but they definitely noticeably buffed it. I'm up to almost 2000 tokens now. Thanks NG!
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 28
    Still hardly any rare encounters for me and I’ve been going around town for over an hour 🙁 zero epic encounters too 🙁🙁
  • joeyyahmovejoeyyahmove Member Posts: 16
    There’s more but not enough for an event like this. I don’t know why common encounters weren’t included. Rare and epic encounters still need to be increased. 
    JBK89HeyToni
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    I can’t speak for everyone but I’m happy with the increase. Definitely put the fun into the event while leaving some challenge in it. 🤪
    JBK89
  • snoopsnoop Member Posts: 5
    From what i've seen now (my team-mates noticed that too), event encounters are reduced again to first days spawn rate.  
    Didildedridi
  • JDVerteJDVerte Member Posts: 9
    Disgusted.. This is the first event you've done that I didn't even come close on... Just broke 1000 tokens and that's only because I used a dozen maps to respawn it... What a disappointment. 
  • YoboYobo Member Posts: 27
    I FINALLY just got all the Maggie packs. It was a tough event. Not even going to try for the other stuff.