What's your favorite weapon type in raider missions and why? Vote and comment below.

aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161

What's your favorite weapon type in raider missions and why? Vote and comment below. 66 votes

Shotgun
4%
EngAamieNG_FilipeMoman 3 votes
Assault Rifle
27%
TransmuteJunglengiesasbalasGommyPeterMSАнунахJeronetj3BYTEMECHICKmandymuffyJeff1VelvetKostek75LeventVos914vVv_VoVa_vVvYuraRSseiji64SassyAsset 18 votes
Sniper Rifle
34%
Sheva69theofiSPINLucky_BruffLeanniejocoralthefoxRellik_DaedswtsugarmeBEWOKCalaveraaharshmanYoboNachteuleiejlzeWithnail_72dreambearPabloQAC92AK_SlayerBROYBrittSierra91 23 votes
SMG
13%
meijrMysterionpurple6hazeTracy00rovinjoeyyahmovekhaleesi66JaydenDactiv8 9 votes
Pistol
10%
Wolfeqpw_stuTheJakinatorStewartBBQPandaSMWskrenato 7 votes
Bow
9%
leev211JDVerterotagillANosscottmag14Necro 6 votes
vVv_VoVa_vVv

Comments

• aharshmanaharshman Member Posts: 161
    Sniper Rifle
    @BYTEMECHICK @BBQ @leev211

Why do you like those best for raiders? 
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 20
    Sniper Rifle
    My highest hero's are snipers, especially for my raider team.

If its low enough, I have rare Hersh, epic Eugene, Negan and leg Hersh

If its a higher one, then leg Carole, Sasha, rare Hersh and then leg Daryl or leg Hersh if I can.
    aharshman
  • CreedBrattonCreedBratton Member Posts: 7
    Sniper for lower levels and SMG for higher ones. 
    When I pick the SMG, I’ll team with leg Abraham and Rosita (as they’re some of my stronger heroes), toss a grenade and they’ll get the damage bonus from my gun and the grenade! 
    aharshmanswtsugarmeJeronetj3
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 552
    Shotgun
    I use sometimes shotgun to boost my sniper Heroes damage. Doesn't always work and sometimes I just go back to the Guardian.
    aharshman
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    NG_Filipe said:
    I use sometimes shotgun to boost my sniper Heroes damage. Doesn't always work and sometimes I just go back to the Guardian.
    Swapping Weapons mid mission?  :o 😏

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    aharshman
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 552
    Shotgun
    Raider missions have different stages, so if I lost one because shotgun wasn't enough, then I use Guardian on the next try.
    aharshmanswtsugarmeskrenatoVelvet
  • purple6hazepurple6haze Member Posts: 1
    SMG
    I use the LYNX SMG.  Reloading is the most important aspect of facing raiders for me.  It reloads like a beast.
    aharshmanTracy00
  • joeyyahmovejoeyyahmove Member Posts: 16
    SMG
    Love my level 20 ocelot for raiders. It’s takes them down quick and easy 😃.
    aharshman
  • HeatherynHeatheryn Member Posts: 8
    Sniper does more damage and I have a better change to kill with one headshot, however I like to use Negan’s for bonus chance. 
    aharshman
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 98
    Sniper Rifle
    My ranger is 365. I don’t really even feel like I have a choice. All other weapons are below 300. 
    aharshman
    Sniper Rifle
    Calavera said:
    My ranger is 365. I don’t really even feel like I have a choice. All other weapons are below 300. 
    Sounds like someone used to do those big bait parties!
  • swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 23
    Sniper Rifle
    Sniper for lower lvl and smg for higher so I don’t waste green-aides 😂
    aharshman
  • skrenatoskrenato Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Pistol
    My highest weapon is osprey, so I use that one to clean as fast as I can, also recharge fast and have output pretty fast aswell if you spam tapping on screen lol
    TheJakinatoraharshman
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 87
    Pistol
    Pistol osprey at 260, the round is over before it starts :)
  • JaydenJayden Member Posts: 2
    SMG
    Smg, because the % of damage + reload time is superfast compared to a pistol /sniper/assault rifle. But i guess thats a bit more personal preference
    aharshman
    Sniper Rifle
    Thanks for all the comments! This has been super helpful!
  • BrittSierra91BrittSierra91 Member Posts: 2
    Sniper Rifle
    I like to use the ranger sniper rifle, usually get headshots with the ranger, not every time but a lot of the time and it’s one of my highest in power also. 
  • JDVerteJDVerte Member Posts: 9
    Bow
    My Outlaw Bow is 300+ and full slotted so it's my weapon of choice almost everywhere... 
    Sniper Rifle
    @JDVerte How'd you get it so high so quick?
    kimiller
  • Dactiv8Dactiv8 Member Posts: 2
    SMG
    Inhibitor SMG all day every day. Make sure to get it nicely powered up (mines at 198) and give it full mods to add the 15% damage against raiders add ons.

Can't be beaten IMO.
    Definitely best used with Legendary Eugene modded as well IMO
  • seiji64seiji64 Member Posts: 2
    Assault Rifle
    Been happy with the assault rifle all this time.  Will have to give my sniper a try now.  Thanks for the poll / info.
    aharshman
    Sniper Rifle
    seiji64 said:
    Been happy with the assault rifle all this time.  Will have to give my sniper a try now.  Thanks for the poll / info.
    You're welcome

• JDVerteJDVerte Member Posts: 9
    Bow
    aharshman said:
    @JDVerte How'd you get it so high so quick?
    When the bow first released they had tons of upgrades available... I grabbed every one I could... I was out to get a weapon over 300 achievement... 😏 😉 😂 
    aharshmanNos
  • NosNos Member Posts: 2
    Bow
    I was all about the falcan pistol. Then I took my bow, by accident. Its slow but puts them down with one shot 😁
    Sniper Rifle
    Nos said:
    I was all about the falcan pistol. Then I took my bow, by accident. Its slow but puts them down with one shot 😁
    I'll have to try a bow next time
  • JustAleXJustAleX Member Posts: 11
    I use my guardian on low level, Ranger on BB mid level, and my scout on high level bases. Top 3 weapons are same : Scout (280), Ranger (248) and Guardian (222) which are all beats compared to the rest of my weapons (200-230 avg)
  • Rellik_DaedRellik_Daed Member Posts: 2
    Sniper Rifle
    I prefer sniper rifles and I usually use at least 1 sniper hero. Also good to look at the mods on both weapon and hero as there are many that add damage % in a hefty dose
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 40
    Bow
    My 220 Outlaw bow smashed them.  
  • NecroNecro Member Posts: 33
    Bow
    For me the bow. Kills most up to level 21 in one headshot and smashes wood barriers with one arrow.