No Pain No Cane Feedback

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Comments

• StewartStewart Member Posts: 52
    Would help if the raider bases actually spawned. I've seen one and I've been in the car as a passenger for 10 miles...same as the last event, hardly any of them and they call it a silver event lol
    TransmuteJunNick37_Jo_
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
    I agree Raider Bases suddenly went rogue 😑

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Nick37Diana_Prince
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    Raider bases are still MIA. 
  • NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    Yawn. Another event that is impossible for those on lock down. Thanks for caring NG
    Pain WalkerNick37Diana_Prince
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    It's amazing how radier bases are barely present, while pink and blue encounters (which were much harder to find last weeks) are now everywhere.
    @Pain Walker not sure why you disagree with my comment. Perhaps you know something I don’t? 
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
    edited September 2020
    Nazza said:
    @Pain Walker not sure why you disagree with my comment. Perhaps you know something I don’t? 
    The cane is made for situations like that you already have free roam and can play together with Judith compass and cane you can move quite fast and play while on lockdown 

moreover bases can be interacted with from much further than encounters like last event. The issue is those bases are nowhere to be seen or are pretty rare to find after event came out 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • RimanteRimante Member Posts: 7
    If bases spawn don't increase this event will be impossible 
    Nick37
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    I have not seen a single raider base since the event started and I have even used 3 roams, typical of NG to bring an event out then completely remove what you need.

Diana_Prince
    The cane is made for situations like that you already have free roam and can play together with Judith compass and cane you can move quite fast and play while on lockdown 

moreover bases can be interacted with from much further than encounters like last event. The issue is those bases are nowhere to be seen or are pretty rare to find after event came out 
    Understand what the cane is for but my comment is about the event. We are on lock down allowed to leave the house once a day for an hour up to 5kms from home. Without spending shitloads of money explain how this event is easy to be played? You said yourself that raider bases aren’t spawning so imagine when most of your team is in lockdown how quickly you can find them
  • Cate33Cate33 Member Posts: 5
    These events are getting more ridiculous. Not even worth trying anymore. Not fun.
    Wednesday Raider bases were everywhere, now can’t find one to save my life.
  • rotagillArotagillA Member Posts: 21
    I agree. This seems to be NextGame’s M.O.: have an event and lower the spawn rate.  It’s the same on the challenge board and weekly challenges.  We need armored walkers and they are not around.  It’s frustrating.
  • Diana_PrinceDiana_Prince Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2020
    Nick37 said:
    I have not seen a single raider base since the event started and I have even used 3 roams, typical of NG to bring an event out then completely remove what you need.

My team has seen and flared tons of raider bases.  I had 3 bases in my home flare alone last night.  One of them was a rare and there were a few epics.  Come over to the DC Alliance and we'll help you get some bases so you can get that pimp cane!!

Nick37
  • Diana_PrinceDiana_Prince Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2020
    Nazza said:
    Yawn. Another event that is impossible for those on lock down. Thanks for caring NG

I'm on lockdown in NYC and I stil managed to hit at least 25 raider bases last night.  For those complaining that you're not getting any,  IMHO it's a reflection of your team,  not NG.  Come over to the DC Alliance.  My team had 25 flares up last night from players all around the world.  Trust me,  the bases are out there. Our team leader already got the cane and I'm not that much far behind. 

Nazza
    Nazza said:

I'm on lockdown in NYC and I stil managed to hit at least 25 raider bases last night.  For those complaining that you're not getting any,  IMHO it's a reflection of your team,  not NG.  Come over to the DC Alliance.  My team had 25 flares up last night from players all around the world.  Trust me,  the bases are out there. Our team leader already got the cane and I'm not that much far behind. 
    The fact that you need 25 flares to play this event shows how much money is needed to take part. I don’t believe this is a reflection of my team because they refuse to spend money given the majority of us are on lockdown. This game should be just as fun to play without the need to spend a fortune.

rotagillAAK_Slayer
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    Yes there are still a few bases out there but no where near the frequency of normal. When a team does 25 flares and people still don’t have the Cane, that is ridiculous for a silver level event. The decrease not only affects the event but also those needing bases for the boards. I ran my compass routes last night where there are always many bases and came up with 1. I normally have multiple a day in my home playing area...no common ones since event started. This seems to happen every time there is a raider event. Very discouraging. I went ahead and mapped a low epic to death otherwise I wouldn’t be doing very well with this event 
  • DirtyBridgetDirtyBridget Member Posts: 14
    Here bases come out come out where ever you are......i am hunting for you.lol
  • JohnLydonJohnLydon Member Posts: 1
    Would be nice if the raider bases spawned as much as they did in the last few events. I travelled over 40 miles to work today and only 3 bases.
  • Octavia4Octavia4 Member Posts: 2
    So frustrating! Raider Bases are no where to be found! 
    Nick37
  • Andrew97Andrew97 Member Posts: 6
    Octavia4 said:
    So frustrating! Raider Bases are no where to be found! 

I found one rare level 14 base and with the help of 24 Terminus cards I broke it several times and earned 2100 tokens

• BobE1985BobE1985 Member Posts: 9
    Not gonna have a chance at clearing this event if the bases don’t come out from hiding!! 
    _Jo_Nick37
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    One single raider base since the event started and we need them on the challenges and out of 15 regular players we have a grand total of 3 ticked of on our board, everyone is using compasses to try and find them and flare if anyone finds any.