NO RAIDER BASES

SircoxOGSircoxOG Member Posts: 4
edited August 2020 in General Discussions
Where did all the raider bases go!? I'm not usually one to complain but........
Come on guys, let's get it together before launch. As scheduled a glitch in the event with raider bases disappearing. Plenty of outposts, just no bases. Did I say bases enough times there? 🤭
MementoMiri

Comments

• StewartStewart Member Posts: 52
    Totally agree, yet another event without events lol...still loads of local lockdown but they expect us to go out and about, I've been out on a 10 mile journey today as a passenger and still saw none. Get it sorted guys we had this with the epic and rare encounters when that started.
    MementoMiriBallas
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    It’s always the same, they bring an event out and make it impossible to do.
    Ballas
  • BallasBallas Member Posts: 1
    As per usual an event that requires money to achieve the goal because it's [email protected]#&ing impossible to find raider bases another event that is intended to let you fail because they can't plan to put in the missions you need 🤒🤮😠🤬
    Nick37Jeronetj3Nazza
  • Andrew97Andrew97 Member Posts: 6
    Ballas said:
    As per usual an event that requires money to achieve the goal because it's [email protected]#&ing impossible to find raider bases another event that is intended to let you fail because they can't plan to put in the missions you need 🤒🤮😠🤬
    I found one rare level 14 base and with the help of 24 Terminus cards I broke it several times and earned 2100 tokens