Compasses

NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
Can we get the cap removed from the compasses? I’ve not got a single one from crates all week but I don’t want to save any in case I do get them because of the cap. Being on lock down means we can’t leave the house so we reliant on compasses but it’s making the game impossible to play

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 576
    Hello @Nazza. You get a compass daily, then you get extra ones from crates, you won't hit the cap if you spend them often. We do not plan to have the cap lifted on compasses when collected from crates.
    Nazza
  • NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    It would be great if you could get them from crates. I’ve gone a week without getting any from crates. Guess I will stick with my five missions around my house then
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 99
    Agree wholeheartedly. I try and make sure to use mine as quickly as possible so I don’t lose any to the cap from crates.  Happens way too often. 
    Nazza
  • drunkenknightdrunkenknight Member Posts: 1
    i've gone days now without getting a single compass from a crate and I believe i've opened approximately 30-40, including rare crates...it's funny i've noticed that they only usually drop from crates when i'm maxed out
    RedsWorld
    I get one a week from crates and I open over 300 crates (am the highest in the boards for collecting crates). The only time I get one is right over the boards reset and I finish my daily missions so due to get one today
  • АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 39
    I collect about 1000 crates per day and I get maybe 1 or at most 2 compasses per day. Sometimes few days without compasses at all. Chances are really low. When you have “full” message it’s not that you actually could get one, it’s more like a message that you should spend them. Because sometimes you can get 5 “full”s back to back. But when you get below the limit of 3 - they stop dropping at all. 
    It’s been over a week now since I last got one from a crate. Since lockdown I haven’t been able to collect as many crates as I could before so presumably there might be a higher chance if I could go further than what I do but sick of collecting 5 coins all the time
    Spurrr