Cane speed increase supercharged

Full_pickFull_pick Member Posts: 4
The perk is broken, speed increase not as stated on card, it’s more than 10x stated amount. Try it out and please fix.
BobE1985TLHLily_Roguevicsarkashsmash15joeyyahmovePain WalkerCaitlynGrace8fuchsiaxxmollyxxN1PPER23Bredny_metsDESTROYEROFM3N

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 321
    Hello @Full_pick, could you please be more specific? What is the issue?
  • Full_pickFull_pick Member Posts: 4
    the Cane card description states (lvl 3) +20% movement speed. In reality it is more than 200% speed increase. Try it, something is wrong (unless Compass speed nowadays are supposed to be like 100 km/h).
    BobE1985vicsarkLily_Rogueashsmash15joeyyahmovePain WalkerCaitlynGrace8N1PPER23Bredny_metsSpurrrDESTROYEROFM3N
    edited September 7
    Hello @Full_pick, with the Ezekiel's Cane at level 3 (20% increase to basic speed) means that the Free Roam speed is 36km/h. Please remember that by car you have to be careful with buildings, other people, etc. In-game you can go in a straight line, which makes it feel faster.
  • MixiMixi Member Posts: 10
    Will things start to disappear when the speed is over 30km/h just like when you are in a car or bus?
    or is that disabled when you use the cane?
    Hello @Mixi. No, Ezekiel's Cane and Free Roam speed do not affect mission spawning.
    Mixi
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 18
    edited September 4
    It feels like supercharged and in our team we have different opinions about that:

"The younger generations"-opinion:
    "Great, the faster the better" (this is my opinion too)

"The older generations"-opinion:
    "Where is the break?

As there is no way to make both happy (decrease the speed, increase the speed..), there is (in my opinion) only one solution:
    A "break" or a regulator where you can chose if you want to drive like a turtle or drive like a super fast rabbit :-) 

Just my 2 cents,  
    Best regards
    fumpi
    23BredvicsarkLily_RoguejoeyyahmovePain WalkerAyla_Blu_PirateQueen
    Hi guys! Please have a look here: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/44814/free-roam-ezekiels-cane/p1?new=1

Thank you for reporting this!
    Lily_Roguevicsark
    edited September 7
    Hi guys,
    I understand that you are upset, however, there was an issue with how speed was being calculated and was not working as it should and as it has been communicated (10% increase at level 1).
    On higher levels the Free Roam speed would be just unplayable and would not be fun.
    Stay safe!
    vicsarkjoeyyahmoveMixiCaitlynGrace8fuchsiaxxmollyxxNeetsYoboSpurrr
This discussion has been closed.