NG why did you delete the Ezekiel’s Cane Card from my account?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,623
edited September 2020 in General Discussions
Hey guys

I am sure those of you who got the Cane and have played around with it have seen what it can do!

I made this video below to compare the speed of it:

https://youtu.be/k9z9tWkj3PU

Now they nerfed it because apparently it was too fast and people were complaining... The one card I was so happy to come and happy to unlock and use now got MASSIVE Nerf

Use a Compass with the Cane and watch the video above without the Cane part and see if you spot a difference 

Make sure to give feedback on this nerf by replying below!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
_Jo_LeanniejoDirtyBridgetajm15ashsmash15fuchsiaMixiNeetsWickedWitchАнунахAsynjaCalaveraJunior3680DLichjoeyyahmoveLily_RogueswtsugarmePabloQAC92Fah_QCurlyCatbirdSk1llionairekbranum44ColtsNejipooKatnatvicsarkMoon_GirlSheva69Wanderer_GrenadesBuranDiana_PrincerotagillAColdDacmish00000

Comments

• NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    It’s interesting what feedback ng listen to. I think I saw 1 comment on the speed of the compass on here but lots more on the rate of the compass drops in crates so they dropped the speed. 
    SidDMGrotagillA
  • RelentlessRelentless Member Posts: 1
    The free roam speed with Ezekiel’s cane seems to be non existent after you made your changes.  It is no faster than it was without the cane, plus I upgraded mine.  There should be a middle ground.  If this is the speed it was intended, I would rather the cane perk didn’t exist.  The only thing adding new legendary cards to the game does for high level players is make it more difficult to complete challenges with legendary cards.  My epic and legendary cards are pretty much useless, and mine are upgraded as much as I can.  Please increase the speed to make the perk worth having?
    BuranSheva69rotagillA
This discussion has been closed.