NG why did you delete the Ezekiel’s Cane Card from my account?

Comments

• WongKhekzWongKhekz Member Posts: 2
    Very disappointing! Please give me the energy and money back i spent, to get the cane.
    I don't see any difference now in roaming like without the cane.

Pain WalkerSheva69tweaker401
  • JariJari Member Posts: 2
    Yes. I upgraded my cane second time today to find out that the cane is now useless. Great work NG!
    Pain WalkerSheva69tweaker401
  • SpurrrSpurrr Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2020
    Absolutely terrible move. The lack of compasses dropping from crates made the cane the best perk in the game so we can move to our local hot spots better. Sincerely hope we all get resources compensated and an increase in compass drops from crates at the bear minimum. I've never known a company that appears to actively be trying to turn their customers away. 
    Sheva69
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    The number of comments by new users on here should be telling you something NG...  they took time to register to tell you their disdain. Wonder if it’s more than the number who pointed out it’s too fast 🤷‍♂️

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Sheva69
  • ebeaudinebeaudin Member Posts: 3
    Honestly it’s moves like this that make players want to be F2P. Period. Seriously questioning if I will ever spend another dollar on this game. Add this to the growing list of empty promises and disappointments which outweigh the positive additions to the game. 
    Sheva69
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 20
    I really can’t believe how quiet NG are being, considering how many comments there are. You told us to let you know how we feel and the more comments = the more you see how important it is to us. Well, I think it’s pretty apparent how important it is, so where are you???

It took you 2 minutes to nerf it and it will take 2 minutes to un-nerf it!! Pull your fingers out please guys!!

Also I am waiting for NG’s next scam now - I have a feeling you have purposefully over nerfed it, so that when you make it partially faster, we will be satisfied! Well, we are onto you now, we have got used to how you work!

Your game’s community is in UPROAR - please do something about it! The longer we wait, the madder we are getting!!!
    Buran
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 540
    Hello guys!
    We understand that you are disappointed, however, the basic speed after unlocking Ezekiel’s Cane was being incorrectly calculated. Without the Ezekiel's Cane, the speed of the Compass is 30 km/h. After unlocking this Perk, at level 1, the Free Roam speed should have been 33 km/h (10% increase) and not 60 km/h (100% increase).
    Please note that we have not changed the based speed of the Free Roam. We have instead fixed how the speed is calculated after unlocking the Cane.
    We are sorry for only spotting this issue now.
    ajm15ashsmash15BuranfumpiSheva69Pain WalkerAsynjaNeetsNewr0ticjoeyyahmoveFah_QsnoopSlowmoleColtsMartin_MiracleAshyslashy
  • ashsmash15ashsmash15 Member Posts: 2
    "We are sorry" doesnt even come close to making up for the changes made. Just another way of screwing over their players. 
    Sheva69_Jo_
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    Are you going to refund all my energy and grenades I wasted on this absolutely useless cane, it was working just fine before you nerfed it. I have now decided I am NOT GOING TO SPEND ANOTHER SINGLE PENNY on this game anymore 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Sheva69
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 43
    First time you said the cane work as expected. So now you say this was a bug. 

As you see this „bug“ was the greatest thing you‘ve done and now you are ruined it. 

My suggestion if this was a bug:
    Buff the cane so everyone is happy. 

Maybe not on 100% on level 1 but eventually 50% on level 1 and + 10% on each level. 

See it the following:

if more people use the cane to set up flares, the more flares and compass you will sell...

i think If you do not buff the cane again, I am not the only one who will lesser use the compass...
    Nick37BuranvicsarkАнунах
  • SPINSPIN Member Posts: 3
    Very disappointing to see them switch this and I feel that I wasted time and money on this. They easily could / would have tested this before the released it. Now they say otherwise with this HUGE reduction in speed.

Sheva69
  • Sheva69Sheva69 Member Posts: 20
    Filipe it’s just not good enough, we spent hard earned cash on something that is not worth SHIT
    Nick37_Jo_AshyslashyAsynja
  • FFSFFS Member Posts: 26
    I took the effort to sign up just to let NG know this move really sucks.

I understand you effed up testing this perk. Big time.

But as that mistake led to players putting in effort/money you simply cannot fix that mistake by making the cane work as intended, it is too late for that. Everyone thought it was intented to work in another way when they spent the time and money.

Bad move..
    Asynja
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 43
    It’s not the fact that it is a bug, it’s the fact that this bug was great. And now they are telling us „sorry, we grab your cash and time and leave you disappointed back“

there must be a better way, a way like a compromise which is okay for both sides. 

The way Filipe tell us „sorry“ is.. not a useful way. 

Filipe, NG, if you read this, talk to each other, search for a compromise which makes us happy and which makes you happy. But don’t leave us disappointed back. 
  • AftershockAftershock Member Posts: 1
    This nerf of the cane is wrong very wrong. This perk is now not as advertised which is false advertising and against the law. Refund everything I used to get my cane to level 4 and i mean right down to the last med kit...or restore the speed
  • Fragman77Fragman77 Member Posts: 2
    Why oh why have you back tracked on this card, the speed was great, I have wasted a lot of money and resources getting this card for you to back track on it making it nothing more than useless. Very disappointing, along with other parts of the game like capping the amount of energy you can gain from crates in a day.
  • AsynjaAsynja Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2020
    @NG_Filipe , what you don't seem to understand is that we are not "disappointed". We are angry and feel tricked and ripped off. NG sold us this item, we payed for it and now you take it back. If you don't have the skills to test your game features before releasing them, that is on YOU, not your customers. The only decent thing to do here is to reimburse your customers for every penny they have spent since event started.
    If I mess up at work, my company has to pay for that mistake, we don't ask the customers to pay for our mistakes. If we were, we wouldn't have many customers left.

BuranSheva69rotagillA
  • Modesty07Modesty07 Member Posts: 2
    Its ridiculously bad!
    Sheva69
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 7
    CHANGE IT BACK NG!!!!!
    Sheva69
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 95
    Here is the problem. Once I get it to level 7 the increases will be loooooong between. That’s a 28% increase to 38.4 km/hr. We all just got used to 60km per hour. Which I think we all knew was a mistake.  But 38.4 is barely a noticeable increase.  The card just needs to be better. 
    Newr0ticАнунахCatbird
  • MZenecaMZeneca Member Posts: 1
    This is completely a bait and switch tactic. I want my money back for all the gold that I spent to upgrade the cane. The nerf is too much - it's an outrage. You don't give people who are in quarantine a way to get to those remote places they can't go anymore and then just take it away because they want to sell more compasses. This is crazy. I spend a LOT on this game (season passes, bike, $50 flare crates, etc) and this may be the straw that broke my back if it's not fixed. 
    Full_pick
  • ColtsColts Member Posts: 4
    @NG_Filipe A simple "I am sorry" does nothing but make us even more outraged. When you have players signing up for your forum JUST to complain about your latest mistake, you know you have a huge problem. So instead of sticking your head in the sand like usual, why don't you actually listen to what the community wants and expects. We were cheated by you, mislead into thinking the Cane was going to be a great legendary card, spent our money, time and resources getting it just to be slapped in the face. For the love of gaming and retention of your player base, DO THE RIGHT THING and fix your mistakes. 
    Sheva69ajm15Full_pick
  • Newr0ticNewr0tic Member Posts: 10
    The compass speed felt so good i actually bought a compass for gold. Now i don't feel, that it's rewarding enough to spend money on it.
    joeyyahmove
  • Fah_QFah_Q Member Posts: 30
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello guys!
    We understand that you are disappointed, however, the basic speed after unlocking Ezekiel’s Cane was being incorrectly calculated. Without the Ezekiel's Cane, the speed of the Compass is 30 km/h. After unlocking this Perk, at level 1, the Free Roam speed should have been 33 km/h (10% increase) and not 60 km/h (100% increase).
    Please note that we have not changed the based speed of the Free Roam. We have instead fixed how the speed is calculated after unlocking the Cane.
    We are sorry for only spotting this issue now.

Umm, no. This is not acceptable. You had an ad video made, ffs! How in the world did nobody realize that the speed was wrong. I call BS. Oh, also I upgraded Judith's compass to level 8 yesterday, and now I can't get as far down the road with one compass and lv3 cane as I could BEFORE the cane. So tell me how that makes sense with supposedly faster speed AND more time?? IT DOESN'T!!! I should be able to make it farther than before with extra time alone. Something is definitely not right. We are so pissed. This is too much. You're going to lose a lot of paying players if you don't re-think this.

ColtsNewr0ticNeets
  • BabaYaga11472BabaYaga11472 Member Posts: 2
    The buffer ruined the cane. Mine is at 25% and its like i dont even have it.  Letting us have it like it was and take it away is a big Dick move.  Very disappointed in the admins for that
  • CadoCado Member Posts: 6
    aharshman said:

They never listen to their customers anyway... It's a total waste of time 
    Come and hit nests instead 😁🤣
This discussion has been closed.