NG why did you delete the Ezekiel’s Cane Card from my account?

124»

Comments

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    All of my group have now said they are no longer spending any more money on this rip off game and most used to buy the bike & premium pass.

coyote20000
  • SPINSPIN Member Posts: 3
    NG this is all wrong. You know you tested this before you released the card. Now you see us benefiting from the offer you provided and now see a loss. Bad business practice and we that paid to get this are all at a HUGE loss!!!!
    Coltscoyote20000
  • coyote20000coyote20000 Member Posts: 1
    I wasted all that time and money for those cane perks and it's all useless now.  
    Thanks.
    This game is useless....
  • DrkabooDrkaboo Member Posts: 1
    Like everybody else i am so pissed i worked my A$% off to get all 4 cane cards and then the bait and switch, now want the money i have ever put into this came back, this was clearly a bad discussion NG :-$
    coyote20000
  • BibitteBibitte Member Posts: 1
    I feel like i am victim of fraud, spending time on raiders, health pack, gold, cash and lots of time to get 10 000 tokens to spend on it then i was about to start looking for more Raiders base at good speed using the new perks for it and WOW NG take it back....it's a pure Fraud selling something and not respecting it, money for you and dont care about us...i hope someone will use legal way and sue you for once so you can learn respect. 

Compensation pack with your usual 2 flares 50 energie will not work for me i swear 
  • ColdDacColdDac Member Posts: 5
    This was there plane from the start they even made that video about the cane coming and the speed on the screen at in the back ground was as fast as it was before the nerf! How did you not spot this then if it was not intentional from the start!

They have once again manipulated us into spending time and money on doing all them raider base mission to get something that shows make a difference, get players to get it quick and spread the word on how good it was and get more players to spend to get it, this game and company is a joke they do nothing to fix the problems the community want fixing and they "fix" this just like that! More like a flip of a switch that was programed into the cane from the beginning.

100% disappointed is an understatement
  • Martin_MiracleMartin_Miracle Member Posts: 5
    The amount of boards is not reasonable, @NG_Filipe , why you don't  go to fix it? The difference between board 1 and board 3 is 7-9 times. 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 574
    Hello guys!
    After hearing your feedback and comments, and seeing that you like to go fast when using Free Roam, we have decided to give a boost to Ezekiel’s Cane.
    From now on, at unlocking the Cane at level 1 it will give you a +30% initial increase (instead of the previous 10%), with a further 10% every level after that (instead of the previous 5%).
    We thank you for your feedback and we hope that the new Perk makes Free Roam more fun and enjoyable!
    Pain WalkervicsarkMartin_MiracleFull_pick
    NG_Filipe said:
    Hello guys!
    We understand that you are disappointed, however, the basic speed after unlocking Ezekiel’s Cane was being incorrectly calculated. Without the Ezekiel's Cane, the speed of the Compass is 30 km/h. After unlocking this Perk, at level 1, the Free Roam speed should have been 33 km/h (10% increase) and not 60 km/h (100% increase).
    Please note that we have not changed the based speed of the Free Roam. We have instead fixed how the speed is calculated after unlocking the Cane.
    We are sorry for only spotting this issue now.

Please watch this 

"We are sorry for only spotting this issue now."

Lies how can you only have just spotted this, the speed in the video is how it was before you nurfed it!

NG_Filipe said:
    Hello guys!
    After hearing your feedback and comments, and seeing that you like to go fast when using Free Roam, we have decided to give a boost to Ezekiel’s Cane.
    From now on, at unlocking the Cane at level 1 it will give you a +30% initial increase (instead of the previous 10%), with a further 10% every level after that (instead of the previous 5%).
    We thank you for your feedback and we hope that the new Perk makes Free Roam more fun and enjoyable!
    Still not good enough just put it back to how it was, how you advised it was!
    Slowing it way down to make the new adjustment look worth wile is BS too
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited September 2020
This discussion has been closed.