Token Event: Better Safe than Sorry
Better Safe than Sorry Event
During the next 11 days, drop Survivors at Safehouses to earn Tokens. Use those Tokens to unlock or get additional copies of Legendary Hershel's Trauma Box!
Starts on Monday September 28th and ends on Friday October 9th at 08:00 UTC.How to earn Rescue Tokens?
Earn 10 Rescue Tokens by dropping Survivors in Safehouses. Only one specific type of Safehouse will give tokens during a given 24 hour period, with the exception of the last 3 days of the event when all Safehouses will give Tokens.
The 24 hour period runs from 08.00 UTC to 07.59 UTC the next day.
- 28th to 29th of September: any Shelter
- 29th to 30th of September: any Warehouse
- 30th of September to 1st of October: any Armory
- 1st to 2nd of October: any Trading Post
- 2nd to 3rd of October: any Shelter
- 3rd to 4th of October: any Warehouse
- 4th to 5th of October: any Armory
- 5th to 6th of October: any Trading Post
- 6th to 9th of October: all Safehouses
- Legendary Hershel's Trauma Box -> Unlocks at 4 000 Rescue Tokens which gives you 12 Cards. After this, you can exchange 2 000 Rescue Tokens 3 times for 8 Cards.
- Legendary Carol's Fireworks -> Exchange 2 000 Rescue Tokens for 6 Cards. After this, you can exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 5 times for 4 Cards.
- Epic Junk Cat -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 3 times for 75 Cards.
- Epic Walker Terry -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 3 times for 75 Cards.
- Epic Gabriel's Bible -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 3 times for 75 Cards.
- Rare Dale's RV -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 2 times for 750 Cards.
- Rare Abraham's Weapon Crate -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 2 times for 750 Cards.
- Rare Rosita's Dynamite Bundle -> Exchange 1 000 Rescue Tokens 2 times for 750 Cards.
- Mega Challenge Aid -> Exchange 400 Rescue Tokens for 1 Mega Challenge Aid Pack (2-times available).
- Explorer Bundle -> Exchange 200 Rescue Tokens for 1 Explorer Bundle (2-times available).
Minimum Level Requirements
The event is available for everyone on level 5 or above.