Create a Hero Talent!

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,624
As per per Social Media posts: 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction

Comments

• RageyRagey Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    I have often thought since everyone just loves Eugene LOL, that he needs a special talent of shortening the reload time on weapons.  Maybe cut it in half.  Or possibly double the rounds since he made bullets.  Something to that extent, based on his talent in the show. 
    bluerabbitJaycaydussDoorKey
  • RageRolliRageRolli Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    2nd weapon chance (knife, bone knuckles etc) when zombies come too close you can't shot anymore. Has to be expensive (example cost 5 energy extra per round) but worth it.
    DoorKeyAyla_Blu_PirateQueen
  • CLAMHANDLERCLAMHANDLER Member Posts: 22
    While you're at it, let me custom mod my guns too
    DoorKey
  • АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 39
    We have a hero perk to double coins. I would want a perk to double cards. 
    dademonDoorKeyCalavera
  • MaeLDuiNMaeLDuiN Member Posts: 39
    New Hero Talent:

Gives all legendary cards a buff.
    LeanniejoDoorKey
  • LeanniejoLeanniejo Member Posts: 18
    Iceman’s idea’s:
    1. Perk added to hero’s/weapons that increases your dynamite when a grenade is thrown. So opposite of rosita effect perk.
    2. A perk card that can be upgraded to decrease your energy regeneration time.
    JaycaydussDoorKey
  • SerikaSerika Member Posts: 6
    A talent that increases the missions level, to help players struggling with level gates, for example a level 20 mission would count as a level 21 mission if done with a hero/weapon that had this talent once, 22 if twice and so on
    CLAMHANDLERHideBehindDarylDoorKey
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 100
    edited February 21
    A perk to expand the playable map area 1 meter for everytime you level up that card.  It can initially add 2 or 3 meters when you get the card and adds 1 meter every level up you do. can run with and without Daryl’s bike.  My area has one mission with the bike because the streets are so far apart in the country.   and I’d love a legendary perk to expand that out so I have the same opportunity as those who live in city’s where streets are close together.  We can make the card Dales binoculars or bino’s
    flydecoder
    edited February 27
    A talent that will allow a bullet to pass thru a walker and hit the one behind it.
    flydecoder
    A talent mod that attracts rescue missions to your physical location 
  • Phillyfan690Phillyfan690 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 11
    A weapon/hero mod that adds a percentage of power (or doubles/triples damage output) when being used on a rare/epic anything.
    edited April 16
    Hero talent that gives double cards.

or

increases the chances of legendary cards.  Which in my opinion if you use a Legendary Weapon or Hero in a mission, they should automatically raise your chances of getting one.  (Since they the chance is .2 percent if that). Same with Epic hero’s or weapons.  
    xxmollyxxCalavera
  • flydecoderflydecoder Member Posts: 4
    Give Eugene the talent of not being useless would be a good start... when a 230ish Eugene cannot kill one Spikey on an Lv 20 battle maybe.... something is wrong...

Other thoughts...
    in the same way Glen finds coin, could
    SIDIQ find HP
    EUGENE find Grenades
    someone else find Energy...

those chances would be good
    RedsWorld
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 34
    1. I really liked the previous times you gave extra buffs to certain heros.
    2. I also think it would be good if you could change weapons part way through a battle.
    3. Get the hero to stop/start attack if you don't want them to attack