Group Gifting

An idea I've had for awhile is about the game adding gifting between group members. A choice between maybe 5 types of things (ie: 9 energy, 3 grenades, 1 flare, 1 map, 2 compasses, 500 coins, ect.), players would be allowed to send around 3 gifts a day. Maybe there's a request button to show what a player would hope to be gifted. Something to that effect (I didn't crunch/balance any numbers) would be great help & another connection to eachother in the game. It also adds another reason to check-in to the game (Dev's 😉). The gift send & request buttons could be connected to the group chat area, or floating amongst the icons like the missions icon does.

Ps. I am not able to create a visual example. If anyone else is capable of it, feel free to post it. Thanks. 

Pps. I first posted this in the wrong category,  sorry. 

OdysseykerdademonAshyslashyDoorKeyAyla_Blu_PirateQueenSerikaRellik_DaedGrenades

Comments

• OdysseykerOdysseyker Member Posts: 8

An idea I've had for awhile is about the game adding gifting between group members. A choice between maybe 5 types of things (ie: 9 energy, 3 grenades, 1 flare, 1 map, 2 compasses, 500 coins, ect.), players would be allowed to send around 3 gifts a day. Maybe there's a request button to show what a player would hope to be gifted. Something to that effect (I didn't crunch/balance any numbers) would be great help & another connection to eachother in the game. It also adds another reason to check-in to the game (Dev's 😉). The gift send & request buttons could be connected to the group chat area, or floating amongst the icons like the missions icon does.

Ps. I am not able to create a visual example. If anyone else is capable of it, feel free to post it. Thanks. 

Pps. I first posted this in the wrong category,  sorry. 

HippoBS
  • OdysseykerOdysseyker Member Posts: 8
    This is a needed feature in the game...IMHO. Some of my team members and I have so wished for this, or at least some type of resource sharing ability. 
    DoorKeyHippoBSRellik_Daed
  • AshyslashyAshyslashy Member Posts: 49
    I love this idea! 
    DoorKeyHippoBS
  • Sheepies666Sheepies666 Member Posts: 7
    This is an awesome idea. It would also be nice to gift things from the Item shop - send your teammates a virtual birthday present or something for $10
    DoorKeyAyla_Blu_PirateQueen
  • DoorKeyDoorKey Member Posts: 5
    I think that’s definitely great. As a group leader, I’d love to show recognition for my dedicated players by sending them a gift. Or when we’re close to clearing a board, sharing flares with a user who is next to something we need.
    Ayla_Blu_PirateQueenHippoBS
  • I love this idea as well...  I think every team I've been in, this ability has been mentioned as "I wish we could..."   When in a Leader position, it would be wonderful to "give a prize" or reward the team in general...   give the team a challenge, and then be able to reward etc.   Sure beats buying (for example) google play cards, and sending the info over to the player you're wanting to reward (especially if they're in a different country, it can be done but its tricky)