New Update is out! Bugs getting fixed and a nice touch to map buildings 

share feedback here

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction

Comments

• АнунахАнунах Member Posts: 39
    edited October 2020
    What I've noticed so far: 
    There are some new cool models and animations, but the game became noticeably slower. Can't say what triggers the slowness, but first 5-15 minutes after the cold start are pretty smooth, but then everything start to glitch, even the battle, which never happened before. Seems worse with infestations - very often there's an endless black loading screen after the rewards screen on the last stage. Happened on the previous version maybe once in a few days - but now very often. 
    (iPhone 7plus, iOS14)
    Jaycayduss
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    I would like to have more detail on the changes to PPL and dynamic content. I am wondering if this is why my infestation levels are increasing without my completing higher level infestations.
    TonksJaycaydussJackNapier
  • Fah_QFah_Q Member Posts: 30
    My game has been super laggy since updating...more than usual. This happened after the last update as well, and it had finally started improving somewhat. But I updated this afternoon and since then I can play maybe a max of 10min (sometimes less) before it is basically unplayable and I have to restart. Wasted an entire compass because it kept freezing up and by the time I got the game restarted, all my roam time was gone. It will get really annoying having to restart the game every 5-10min just to play.
    Jaycayduss
  • MuldrakeMuldrake Member Posts: 1
    Mine is incredibly laggy and my phone gets extremely hot mere minutes after starting to play. If this continues it will make the game unplayable for me. I have a. iPhone X so it’s not like I have an old or bad phone
    Jaycayduss
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 570
    Hello @Анунах, @Fah_Q and @Muldrake, could you please contact our Player Support so that we could have a look to your accounts?

Before you contact us, could you please try to re-install the game? After that, please let us know if that helped.

Stay safe!
  • JackNapierJackNapier Member Posts: 3
    I’ve noticed that the latest update drains my battery super fast. I’ve done everything I can to optimize my phone but this update is a battery hog...
    Pain WalkerHippoBSRemorahАнунах
  • aslasl Member Posts: 1
    I also agree that the graphics seem jerky and laggy since the update. I'm using a Galaxy S20+ so I'd be surprised if my chipset can't cope.

Also, what on Earth has happened to the grenades??? Throws seem to accelerate after you've flicked your finger and sail right over everything - or, alternatively, land at your feet like a pudding. They're almost unusable and, if you do get one right, there's no roll when it hits the ground - it just goes splat and stays where it lands.

Nothing to do with the update, but it's frustrating how many Whisperer encounters do not contain Whisperers.
    Jeff1
  • Jeff1Jeff1 Member Posts: 6
    Same exact issues that the post above mine (asl) is having. Same phone. Bad lag and freezing.  The grenade issues you folks have know about for a while .  I know because I, and other players that I know have told you about how inaccurate and just worthless they are lately.  You just put out a (fix/update) out. Why then didn't you fix a known issue that affects every player in a very negative way.  It must be a fixable problem because nades were awesome before yall screwed them up. Sorry to sound grouchy bout it but its a serious ongoing problem.  Ty for listening. 

soultakerjoelJaycayduss
  • AK_SlayerAK_Slayer Member Posts: 30
    Two noticeable differences: One of the backdrops first raiders is horribly dark making it difficult to impossible to see what I’m trying to kill. And grenades. They just go thunk unless they bounce off a walker and out of damage range. They even stick standing straight up and upside down...we’re calling them sticky bombs now cuz they just stick to the ground. Other than that everything seems about the same. 
    rovin
  • JaycaydussJaycayduss Member Posts: 10
    Jeff1 said:
    Same exact issues that the post above mine (asl) is having. Same phone. Bad lag and freezing.  The grenade issues you folks have know about for a while .  I know because I, and other players that I know have told you about how inaccurate and just worthless they are lately.  You just put out a (fix/update) out. Why then didn't you fix a known issue that affects every player in a very negative way.  It must be a fixable problem because nades were awesome before yall screwed them up. Sorry to sound grouchy bout it but its a serious ongoing problem.  Ty for listening. 

I still always have mini lags (at least once) in any kind of mission and everytime I play a mission. I'm using xiaomi pocophone F1 which is well equipped so I don't think it's a problem with my hardware. This bug has been annoying me since months. At the beginning when I got this device it was nice and smooth and since update 14 I think it's dragging till now and has never been fixed. If the devs would kindly look into this as it doesn't make me want to play much at this game because this game is supposed to make you happy, not frustrated. And I have sent a message to support months ago, they have noted it as they say. Can someone please help me? I tried many things including switching between wifi and 4G it's the same. Clearing app cache, restarting the phone, all your standard procedures but it just doesn't work. 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 535
    @Jaycayduss the current update is  15.1.  I suggest making sure you have updated to the latest build. 
    If you are experiencing issues please send in an in-game support ticket.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46738/15-1-new-update-available

Closed thread as it is old and relates to a previous build.
This discussion has been closed.