Game will no longer load

Hi. I've been playing this game for a long time now. But as of last night the game will no longer load. Just gets to the screen that says loading and won't go any further no matter how long I wait. I've tried restarting my phone, I've tried to force stop the app, I've tried disconnecting to my wifi and just running off mobile data. I've tried changing the permissions on the app. Absolutely nothing seems to help. Hope you can help. Bit frustrating as our guild had been doing pretty well and was about to tackle it's final board, I really wanted to gather resources to help out, not only that but I wanted to collect more Rick or treat tokens then redeem them.
Winchester63

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 541
    Hello @walkingperson. Could you please send an in-game message to our Player Support? It will be easier for us to find your account, analyze your logs and help you to get back to the game as soon as possible.
  • walkingpersonwalkingperson Member Posts: 6
    Hi. I can't, because I can't get into the game
  • walkingpersonwalkingperson Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
    Thanks for getting back to me, @NG_Filipe  I wish I could, but if there is any way you can help me through here that would be appreciated
    Dahlia
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 516
    edited October 2020
    @walkingperson

If you cannot get the game to load to get to the FAQ & Contact section inside the game you can use the Red Contact us button at the top (bottom if mobile) of the page linked below.

Please provide your in game name, player level, team and detailed info on the issue..

https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/the-walking-dead-our-world/
    Ayla_Blu_PirateQueen
  • @Dahlia that is actually GREAT info to know...   Its good to know that if you cant get into the game, there IS another source available where we can get help.   I had no idea this option was here till this question was answered!!