I4kinI4kin Member Posts: 10
Opened the wrong card, negan smg didn't unlock
sixfive

Comments

• I4kinI4kin Member Posts: 10
     waste of money, got Sasha Williams instead of the card showing
    sixfive
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 515
    Please reach out to in Game Support about this issue and include any screenshots you might have. 
    How do I do that?

Dahlia said:
    Please reach out to in Game Support about this issue and include any screenshots you might have. 
    How do I do that?
    All I get is a useless automated reply telling me to repeat the same steps!
  • EveAvilaEveAvila Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2020
    I am in the same, it has been more than 36 hours since I completed the 800 medals and nothing yet.  From support they do not give any answer.
  • sixfivesixfive Member Posts: 17
    When I clicked to collect my reward, I got a blank screen and nothing. I check my Negan's SMG and the card count didn't change.
    @l4kin @EveAvila

Support will get back to you about the issue. It definitely may take more then a day or two especially given that it is a weeekend. The first response will be the automated reply giving you some suggestions based on keywords in your message. If none of the suggestions  answer your message then just indicate that it did not answer your question. Your message will be added to the support query and someone will review your message and your account and then will get back to you. 

Looking at the screenshots you shared the issue may be that you have not yet unlocked Negan's SMG which is currently only unlocked from Events. 
    @sixfive if you reach out to support they can check your account and make sure you received the appropriate cards. It may take more then a day for them to get back to you. 
  • sixfivesixfive Member Posts: 17
    I tried and only get and automated message. So I sent a message to NG_Filipe and we'll see. 
    edited November 2020
    @sixfive it is early Sunday moring at NG so you likely will not hear anything until sometimes Monday at the earliest. 
  • whoopaggiewhoopaggie Member Posts: 1
    I did not get Negan's SMG or coins. Just got a blank screen 
    @whoopaggie Please contact support in game about this and they will be able to assist you. 

Looking at the screenshots you shared the issue may be that you have not yet unlocked Negan's SMG which is currently only unlocked from Events. 
    It has nothing to do with being an event reward.  If they add it as a reward for the Premium pass, it is because they are going to give it, as they have done in past events.  I have won some cards, which I did not have and which were only event rewards, through the Premium season pass, but not this time.  And what about the coins they didn't give either?  Are they also part of the event?  The game has a problem giving the final Premium rewards and they haven't fixed it  I'm already going for more than 72 hours and no solution from the support area.  I still have not received any response from them.
    @EveAvila Support can take a bit longer to respond to player messages over the weekend and depending on the nature of the report it may take a bit more time. 

I am following up on this and asking for clarification as well into the issue. 
    Thank you, they answered me from the support area. On Thursday the situation would be resolved.
    Your Welcome. Thank you for being so patient. 
  • rddrgnrddrgn Member Posts: 1
    The issue has nothing to do with Negan’s SMG being unlocked.  My wife purchased the Pass prior to unlocking the SMG and her 800 medal reward was blank.  I though it could be due to not unlocking it first so I waited until I unlocked the SMG to purchase mine.  Unfortunately I got the same thing.... a blank screen.... no Negan’s SMG Card x3 or the coins.  I will be nice once they fix this issue and we all get what we paid for.  
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 540
    edited November 2020
    Hi @rddrgn

We are sorry to hear that you and your wife have had trouble with collecting the Premium Pass rewards from the last milestone (3x Legendary Negan's SMG & 10 000 coins). 
    We understand that this situation is frustrating and we greatly appreciate your patience as we investigate the cause and extent of this issue. 
    Today, before 23:59 UTC, we will be sending out 10,000 coins and 5 Legendary Negan's SMG Cards (instead of 3) to all players affected.
    Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!