Someone’s been playing on my account

Comments

• theforcetheforce Member Posts: 6
    For me it was Sunday.  Figured I would not here from anybody then.  But come Monday I figured support would have at least touch base or something 
    ronaldjames517
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,248
    @Scan and @theforce any update on support response?
  • ScanScan Member Posts: 71
    zbot said:
    @Scan and @theforce any update 
    Yeah they disconnected my account yesterday i Made new one but still don’t have my original back missed out on first day of sms hopefully not another one today also group finished a board since I’ve been disconnected and if im not back on original account before boards reopen then I lose them rewards n more dog tokens lost whole situation is pissing me off now can’t believe it’s still on going and affecting more people now 
    I received a message stating I should be disconnected to the previous account but I am still connected.  Sent a message stating so and am now waiting to hear back again
  • ronaldjames517ronaldjames517 Member Posts: 33
      42 flares gone wtf @zbot
    @ronaldjames517 contact in game support for this issue.

• PogMoThoinPogMoThoin Member Posts: 5
    I have contacted your support many times About this. Support responds one ever 3-5 days. On Thursday support claimed they logged me out of all devices, but never reset to allow my device to play. I created a new Game Center account with my work phone and email and some how it randomly connected to my WD account🤦🏼‍♂️. My personal Game Center account that I’ve used for over 2 years with this app is no longer linked to the app. Even though I’m on two different accounts and devices I’m getting pop up notifications on both phones for my original WD account. The person that hacked my account changed my name to something ridiculous, spent over 1000 gold, over $600k, over 15 flares, and multiple baits. Originally when I connected with the support them claimed there is nothing they will do because my account used this stuff. Is there someone I can talk to over the phone to get this resolved? because the support clearly isn’t helping or cares 
    @PogMoThoin in game support is the only way way I know to contact support other than the contact us below
    edited December 2020
    Madness this is still ongoing and ng have their heads in the sand and ignoring it leaving mods on this forum who can’t do nothing to deal with it 
    @Scan anything dealing with players accounts only support can deal with it
    I had to recreate a new character but support got me back to my original level and am back in my group.  So as long as there are no other glitches I’m good
    @theforce good to hear and thanks for the update
    @zbot I am aware only support can deal with in game issues do you know how many times one of you mods have told me that on this thread alone. I meant would be nice to hear from a dev that they’re concerned about this, maybe even give us a update if they’re trying to fix it 🤣 rather then leaving mods to say only in game support can help cause even though ng don’t seem to care at all about this absolutely massive security breach (cause that’s what it is you know someone can access our accounts without a password and spend all our stuff) I’m quite interested to find out why and how this is happening @theforce good luck mate hope it’s all sorted now but just keep a eye on inventory when leaving game for a while 
    ronaldjames517ATP82
  • ATP82ATP82 Member Posts: 4
    4 days waiting now.. Mr NOVATIC hacked my account 2000000 coins gone.

Support logged me out now im waiting for them to re-instate my account with 12months worth of playing. Absolute madness from a company that will happily take your hard earned $$$$

probably offer me 100 gold & 50 energy compensation too, absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional
    Here we go again 
    Next Games when are you going to fix this? Give us a update please. @NG_Filipe @zbot
    Scan
    @ronaldjames517 has support responded?  
    ronaldjames517
    Over a week now still NOTHING from support...

No doubt im going to loose my LEVEL 23 Tradingpost over this too, they expect me to play the game again from Level 1??? Deplorable...

This Novartic prick has hung me out to dry...

Time to take this company to the Ombudsman i think, i have all the documentation i need
    @ATP82 did you follow the instructions from support?  
    Arghhhhh fix your game !!!! 
    zbot said:
    @ATP82 did you follow the instructions from support?  

Yes i did they confirmed my account then said they would reset it?? Did i miss something? I messaged them again saying “i did what you asked what is the next step” & they havent replied!?! 
    edited December 2020
    This is some bullshit when are you going fix your game Next Games its been almost 2 months no update from developers or anything what the actual fuck????? Are you not fixing it or what? Ive been on twd our world since the beginning when it was released to the apple App Store.@NG_Filipe @NG_Sam @zbot
    ScanATP82
    Finally heard back from support same as always getting game disconnect start new account then will sync up 🙄
    When am I getting disconnected?
    Still waiting... Absolute joke ive lost everything
    SuperTeaJay
    So today Next games  disconnected my account from all devices etc and guess what I’m currently having a conversation with someone who is playing on my account 
    Order is 1,3,4,2 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I uninstalled twd our world because NG wont fix there problems so until NG fixes the problems then i will come back to the game. So bye for now. @NG_Filipe @zbot
    edited December 2020
    Well now I open my game and I’m on someone else’s account 🤦🏻‍♂️😡

now I’m back on mine but surprisingly someone has been playing on mine 
    Ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ 
    ronaldjames517
This discussion has been closed.