Training Token

maybe add something different to use these training tokens up with.  It gets old using them on the same 5 epic heroes all the time. 
Fah_QCatbird

Comments

• Fah_QFah_Q Member Posts: 30
    Totally agree. I have almost 1000 training tokens right now. Less than 20 weapon tokens. I get tired of seeing so many hero tokens add up and the only thing I can use them on is getting epic heroes once a week. Which I never do, because who wants to sit there and click that many different heroes, 12 times each (they also reset when coin energy does, so it could even be 24 times each)
    That would take an entire day. At least even out the drop rates, so we are getting a more equal amount of weapon tokens...but they don't want us getting too many free cards 😂
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 40
    NG must be doing a 4:1 ratio Training to Weapon tokens :(:( 
  • benjamin6936benjamin6936 Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, i agree too. I have so little amounts of upgrade token. I always fet training token, which, in my level, level 14 only :( , is still useful, but i will also be happy if the drop rates of upgrade token is increased
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Also, can there be an option on the epic heroes to spend all 12 training tokens at once, instead of having to tap buttons 12 times? 
    dandancar77melliv123